Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My tried and true

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jsaunders, Apr 14, 2019.

1. I decarb 3.5g of weed
    Grind
    Melt 100g of chocolate
    Mix ground weed into chocolate
    Pour into small molds ( usually makes 20 chocolates)
    1/2 a chocolate will usually be plenty (depending on weed) takes 1 hour to kick in and lasts a couple hours -
    My dad (smokes every day- for years) took 1/2 at 830am- took hour to hour half to kick in and was high till 5pm

The chocolate if you don’t temper it will need to be kept cool and will melt in your hand.... but it takes longer to do

I just keep them in the refrigerator -

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Molds were purchased at micheals craft stores
    Chocolates molds are 3/4”x3/4” x 1/4”

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pic

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey! I happen to be free this evening and sure would like to sample your chocolate! It looks delicious.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chocolate is a great vehicle for herb, because it contains lots of oil.
    You should try a comparison with BrassNwood's method, which would add the following steps after decarbing @ 240 F for 40 min:
    1. Add the emulsifier lecithin. Using about as much of it as herb works well, but any amount is fine.
    2. Bake for 20 min @ 220 F
    3. Freeze for a few hours
    4. Bake again @ 240 F for 20 min

I do with nutella what you do with chocolate, but don't use molds.
    Incorporating the above steps helped increase its effectiveness.

You could try the BNW style with a portion of the chocolate, and do a side by side comparison.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Yes grind it and then mix with chocolate. Super easy and a 4 gram size of chocolate will get you good for some hours