Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My town is way overpriced..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deebo420, Sep 19, 2010.

1. around here half ounces of nug is 250-280 - Fire 300-350
    Anyone have a similar situation

2. Holy shit dude that's outrageous, what state are you in? I get fire for 240 an O.

3. I get fire for 130 a half-ounce out here in the city..

4. Louisiana..

5. we gotta pay 220 about for a halfy. chicago prices are pretty steep unless you know someone who gets huge bulk =-/

6. Dam. lol, i love Cali. :love:

7. $200 for a half here on Long Island.

8. Someone is raping you on price dude. Find more hookups, like a grower or something. Do you have a secluded backyard?

9. :eek:

Damn. That is overpriced. Def look for hook ups. It might take some time but you will end up finding one sooner or later. Good luck!

10. #10 Deebo420, Sep 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2010
    nah thats how it is...i know 3-4 people i can get over 3 ounces from...its just expensive down here. But the only good thing is if you where to grow..You would make a shit ton of money.

i usually sell everytime i get some to get some of my money back....25 a gram

11. 80$ for a quarter

12. My buddy was telling me some black guy from louisiana bought some mids from him and they smoked it in a blunt or joint (forgot) and the dude said it was the dankest shit he's ever smoked haha. After hearing that story though i thought "there has to be good weed for good prices down there" but i have seen dank come from LA since there is dank everywhere, just has to be discovered first lol. But now that you posted this i might have to side with him since he did say it was like $70-80 an eighth for the goodz down there. Hope you find a decent connect soon man, i would never pay that much for a half o lol. Apparently hurricane Katrina effected the ganja down there :confused:

13. I dunno, in Texas atleast Dallas and Austin areas, dank is like 170-200 a 1/2 and like 350 an O depending on who you know...but i think we get a lot of local austin and bud from the west (CO,CA..)

14. Wow.... In my town I can get 150-180 for an O of mids, I couldn't imagine paying 70-80 for an eighth... :/

15. lol trainwreck is 100 an 8th

16. O...M...G, you have to move now sir. You're wasting your money! If it has a name does the price go up down there? jesus fucking christ i feel bad for you man. Sorry, just overwhelming that people (then again it is the south) down there would pay that much for dank. If you got caught sellin an eighth for over $60 here you'd get a swift kick in the ass and you'd receive no profit lol. Your dealer must be greedy as hell. Ok, done ranting.

17. Yo i currently live in New Orleans and get a Gram of some Orange Diesle for bout $25 a GRAM

18. #18 Deebo420, Sep 19, 2010
    yeah thats about right...i get purp and most other nug for 25 a gram...
    im in lafayette.

19. #19 Led Zeppelin, Sep 19, 2010
    ...What?

20. I know im in quebec :smoke: and i pay 150 oz for good stuff :hello: