Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My tolerance is low

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmoketheCheeba, Feb 8, 2010.

1. My tolerance is low right now because i have been smoking k2 standard for my quick fix and getting high while still on a t break was a t break that was easy to manage, Right now a bowl of reggie did me in which in the end saves me money. Cause k2 seems like it as good as the shit weed around these parts.

2. ok...... thats good to know i guess:confused_2:

3. I could not understand shit you just said

4. Cool man...low tolerance is good man :smoke:

5. el oh el this isnt a personal diary senor,. other people have to be able to understand what your posting, not just yourself! :hello:

and i wish i had a low tolerance shiyyyytttttttttttt:smoke:

6. having a low tolerance is good for smoking in social groups

but it's much cheaper to have a high tolerance when alone :D

7. what are you talking about lol

if you have a higher tolerance you are going to need to smoke more to get high, therefore you need to spend more money to buy more weed to get high.