Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Tokédex

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KeepItMoving727, Jul 30, 2012.

1. thanks dude, you know now that you mention it ya i think i will keep trying to stick with photography. i appreciate that suggestion man!

consumed about 2 grams of unmentionables, and i don't think i'm so sad anymore! haha, like McKenna says it put me back in check. i learned so much, things just connect and feel right again. this is a good place; i remember this feeling. i just wanna let people know i'm all good again :) at least, for now, haha!

anyways, i hope everyone's able to at least find some time to relax. here's some more pictures

GDP Bubble (meh):
    [​IMG]

some underpurged crap when i was less informed:
    [​IMG]

they labeled this as "Grapefruit PHO". if anyone's had moon rocks, i think these are the same thing:
    [​IMG]

recent shatter from a 2nd run. guess i didn't blast the bud hard enough the first time. pretty damn happy, tastes like lemon candy though the yield wasn't great... .3g from 7.75g:
    [​IMG]

2. I like how you took the time to take 3 separate pictures to show how the hash looked while it was melting.

3. haha thanks, i got the idea from some threads/posts/videos i saw before i had taken those.

a little update for everyone:

leafy eighth '09:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

aaand another blurry shot of that shatter from the leftover run:
    [​IMG]