Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Tokédex

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KeepItMoving727, Jul 30, 2012.

1. hi, been here and went away. now i'm back. i'm weird, posted some weird stuff, said some weird things, have lots of weird ideas. i'm not a rapist, just quiet and socially ignorant. i promise you, i just want some love, friendship, and knowledge, amongst other things... however, i know i've done many things in my past which justify my forever-alone existence so i shouldn't expect much.

i used to take pictures/close-ups of my pickups pretty frequently, about 1-2 years ago. however, this past year i've been in somewhat of a depressed and deluded state, full of self-hate and shame. i'm not asking for sympathy or pity, but rather explaining myself... why? 'cause i'm weird, i guess. idk.

tl:dr: i'm a loser.

i'm a noob at photography, but here's some of what i have to show off...

Trainwreck (good) (2010):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Purple Diesel (eh) (2010):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Headband (eh):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black Afghan (dank) (2010):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

to be continued...

2. #2 Streetsaint, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    What the fuck dude? Thats probably the most apathetic beginning to a "show off my stash" thread I've ever fucking read. Ur not a loser LOL nice buds. Be well bro, i hope ur mental state improves.

Edit: Wait....and who the hell called u a rapist? Why would anyone assume ur a rapist...i mean this is the internet but....damn

PS: The title of this thread made me laugh

3. I wish my tokedex would detect that kind of weed

No one thinks you're weird man. We all say and do some pretty weird shit. At least you can come forward and say that you are weird. I'm weird too damnit.

4. thanks man, i appreciate the kind words.

i guess that's what delusion does to me. i made a thread about some stupid sex game, partially as an actual idea that popped in my thoughts one day and also as a joke. after a while, i began to feel like maybe i'm some rapist crazy lunatic or something because of what i did. no one called, or calls, me a rapist or anything, though.

my first tube, nameless from "Da Glassworks" in Pacific Beach, Ca:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Cool, bro. lol that 2nd picture is so bad it looks like something out of the original Super Mario haha! lol man u can't base ur self-conception off of any one event or even people saying shit to u...gotta be confident in urself

6. yes, it's quite convenient carrying such a device in your pocket during long journeys across the continent. haha :p

ya i try to keep that type of thinking in my thoughts... but, my will is weak. workin' on it though.

7. #7 KeepItMoving727, Jul 30, 2012
    old flask extraction setup (don't do what i did; i was stupid and wasn't thinking... it's unsafe to have that inside, even with lots of open space and flowing air):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

yield:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

went wayyyy too far...:
    [​IMG]

8. Wait, WHAT is that stuff? Extraction of what for what?

9. #9 KeepItMoving727, Jul 30, 2012
    hahaha! i downgraded to a webcam =/

seemingly "trivial" advice like this is what i lack, thank you. honestly, this type of stuff slips my mind far too often. i'll get that confidence thing down, though.

hehe, just some overpurged BHO. used a steep/flask method, instead of pressure through a tube. yield was really bad, like 10% more or less.

10. Ahh dude, well Ive never made BHO or any of that kind of concentrate shit so kudos to u for knowing how to do it period lol

11. coil of oil (i think some plastic-type substance might have chemically bound to this batch... oh, the joy of being misinformed):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. random (2-21-2010):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. the more you call yourself weird the more you will attract that attention. we don't need to know your weaknesses lol

also your pictures are cool as fuuuuck

14. Man if i had that kind of bud in my Tokedex i'd be....

[​IMG]

15. Nice collection, man that black afghan looks fire.

I plan on using the word tokedex a lot btw haha

16. Good to see a San Diego toker with them fire ass buds keep smoking man and just chill who gives a fuck what people think as long as your not hurting anyone.

17. Lol fuckin genius title, really nice buds too.

18. #18 KeepItMoving727, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    haha thanks, a bit of reading and some instructional videos/pictures help a lot.

hm ya you're right with that.

a'thank you :D

sadly, most of this is long gone. i'll try to get some recent pickups soon, though.

thanks! ya probably my favorite of that top batch. can't recall the actual genetics off the top of my head.

feel free to lol i was trying to think of a clever title. though, i later googled tokedex and found that it's been in use long before it crossed my mind... or maybe i saw it in the past :confused:

aw yeah gotta represent! for sure, i try to be and generally am chill i think. but there are times when i get filled with a lot of irrational thoughts and convince myself of stupid things... and that can go on for a while. but you're right, if no one's getting hurt then it's not too bad.

much appreciated, though i didn't make up the word:rolleyes:. all props to the growers/providers/people in between, if you catch my drift. thanks for checkin out the thread though dude!

19. can't believe i haven't said this already, but thanks to whoever handles account deletion. i know it's probably a monotonous thing to have to do, so i gotta give my thanks and appreciation.

here's some more pictures for everyone:

Diesel "Half-Melt" (2010):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i forgot, but i think it was some Allen Wrench regular bubble. still melty though (2010):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. yo OP, nice pics, keep doing photography, its a huge part of my life now.