My time finally came.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TokingWhiteGuy, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Yup, just got busted about 8 hours ago.
    Poss. of Marijuana and Poss. of Alcohol by a minor (only 19) and a Seat belt ticket.
    We got pulled over on the way home and less than 50 feet from my friends driveway, i could see the mailbox from the backseat of the cop car. We were SO close to being home, so i got hauled off the jail and had to sit in a holding cell for 6 hours, while they processed me, then i was bonded out on a $2000 bond.
    I got one month until my court date, so i guess im taking a tolerance break. I dont want to fail the drug test if they give me one at court.
    But what do you guys think im going to get, i figure community service, probation, fines, and AA and NA classes, but i dont know im just guessing.
    All the charges were misdemeanor.

2. I've been wondering when my time is gonna come for a while now....been lucky had a few close calls. But yeah I feel for you, but you'll be ok. community service and a year parole. Same thing happened to my gf but she smoked like a chimney up until her court date, and her PO put her un unsupervised(ie, untested) status cuz she finished forty hours of community service within the first week. good luck man.

3. what state are you in?

4. Georgia.

5. holy shit me too man! my gf got busted in athens i live in savannah.

6. damn small world, i just moved from Rincon, near savannah. lol

7. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I literally just got back a while ago from burning out in Rincon. Thats awesome hope you like your new location.

8. So sorry to hear that man... make yourself presentable, answer with everything they want to hear and be collective and well-spoken. That's the only thing you can do to make your punishment a bit easier to cope with.

9. good advice, just make your self look like a person in control of ones life!
    GL

10. why does everyoe always get caught in front of their house?

11. I fee for you man i just got busted with bud the other day at a concert in mass the gave me a 100 dollar fine and i gtta take 10 hours of some class shit. Fuck the police.

12. haha I live in RI too. Dont tell me you were at the blazed and confused tour? Too bad about the that, I hear cops in Prov arent too bad? Guess not haha

13. Appreciate the advice everyone, i hope i dont get NA or AA classes, i can deal with probation. lol

14. show up looking nice, show up early, and BE RESPECTFUL ABOVE ALL ELSE!

15. shit i thought the title was: THE TIME I FINALLY CAME..
    as in, ur first time ejaculating. sheee--iittt.

anyway, i know the feeling, i had never been caught till this one time, i got caught.
    tht shit sucks.

anyway i dun giv a fuuuck, smoke weed all day.

16. My friends all went to that while I was away. They smoked an ounce there, everyone was bringing slices all rolled up into blunts or joints. None of them got in trouble cause we live in Boston.

17. haha its other way around but still funny plus rep:hello: