My Thoughts....

Discussion in 'General' started by bakedinmycloset, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Fuck my parents what fucking right do they have to search my room and dispose of my 150$ vape and flush my 10 grams remove my door and take all my electronics when i pay a monthly rent now i wont be able to smoke for months also now my dad and mom think its ok to just degrade me as a human becuase i smoke weed and on top of this shit im not even sure if i have any friends any more becuase all of them are douchebags who either make fun of me half the time or beat on me espicially this assshole in my world history who fucking starts hitting me mid class i am almost at my breaking point i have thought multiple times of suicide and now im pondering the though of joining a gang and getting outta the house and killing some of the fuckbags who make my life hell at school well if you read this all thanks for caring

2. Do it. Get a gun walk into school and kill every fucker who crossed you.

3. you're sketch

4. Sounds...Juvenile.:cool:

5. Indeed, good sire.

6. I don't normally tell people to join the Army, but if you can't take it anymore than go for it. You'll get a salary, place to stay, food to eat, new friends and freedom from your parents.

7. move out & make new friends

shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

8. Just because you pay rent doesn't mean they have to let you bring an illegal substance into their house. They still own the house.

Destroying the vape, removing the door; that's another story. Unless you're under the age of 18 (not accusing).

9. Kill all the things!

10. hah. sucks to be you OP. Get out of there as fast as you can.

11. I remember when I was 15.

12. relax...eat som ice cream...you'll feel better tomorrow.

13. ^^ Something that's constructive ...

14. Sucks dude..

[​IMG]

15. If it's that bad at home then you gotta move the FUCK outa there. If your folks are as bad as you say (which i kinda doubt, no offense) your life will be better just by not being in their presence. Start applying for part time work, save every freakin cent, and get yourself an apartment or something!

I'm assuming you're in highschool. Man, once you graduate you literally never have to see any of those assholes again. Tough it out, stick up for yourself and graduate

Don't off yourself without even attempting to seek help, seriously dude. I've been through a very dark stage in my life before. Asking for help may seem furthest from your mind but you don't gotta go off yourself because of some bullies and overbearing parents. (again, i do not know your whole situation so sorry if I'm coming off as a dick. Just basing this off your post) Your parents sacrificed their LIVES for you, they love you from the depths of their hearts, even if you guys are not on good terms right now. Don't make an irrational decision just because your life's in the gutter. I don't even know you and I can say with certainty that your life IS worth living.