My thoughts.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by 420stoned666, Nov 9, 2013.

1. I am quite a trippy fellow.
    I have had the life comparable to a movie, only crazier.
    Here's my perception and understanding of life on this planet, in this particular universe.
    I believe that our spirits basically drive the vessels that we are conscious through. (The human body.)
    I believe that our spirits are all knowing, we just have yet to realize the Information that is before us.

I believe we are gods of our own dimension.
    Think about it. We can create any reality that our limitless minds can think of.
    We have organic food that grows specifically for living beings to gain health.
    We have an herb that fits like a puzzle piece to humans. Its marijuana.
    We are mystical beings.
    Ill be damned if someone tells me I'm not a god.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'm right with ya.  :smoke:

3. Good to see that people out here agree. We are the enlightened ones. There is an evil force though. Otherwise there wouldnt be so many government corporations creating anti-human products.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I like the idea. I mean, we can do such extraordinary things, create life, destroy huge territories. And granted to us it's just science, but  they're substantial accomplishments regardless, we just have a vast understanding of how we do what we do. To any less civilized species I bet it would look like magic, like godly powers.

5. Guess i'm a trippy fellow too then lol. I am a firm believer that we all create our own reality as an individual and as a whole, and in ways that most people think as impossible too. I think that Jesus was a master at this being able to walk on water and heal people and such things.

6. I completely forgot what I was gonna post...had something to do with being god, and then something about pizza.

7. But then where did these spirits come from? And what is death, and what happens after it?
    Also have you ever considered that the whole world is just a projection of your subconscious, that you created it all, and everyone around you may just be projections? You'd be all knowing, but have yet to realize everything on a conscious level.

8. I disagree with everything you said. It reaks of the worst kind of solipsism.

9. If we are all Gods, then is there a God? :smoke:

10. Yes I have considered this but I think that it is a dead-end because you are too stuck inside yourself, and it is hard if not impossible to feel compassion and love for something you think is just a projection. Everything is as real as how real you think you are.