my thoughts and your feedback on psychedelics

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Mar 4, 2006.

1. sup bladez,

i just tripped on salvia sucessfully recently. one thing that i remember is that when i was tripping it felt like a group of people were there w/me (i was alone in the car in my driveway). god it was so wierd. i seriously had a conversational chat w/these "people" until i came back to reality.

i was thinking that maybe there is a lot of channels of information out there. most people are only able to use their five senses to detect these channels. there are lots of channels out there but most people cannot pick them up because they have no way of picking up the channel. maybe when you take a hallucinagin, it activates certain parts of your brain to make your senses stronger and what you are seeing on your trip is the channels of reality that you couldn't see or interpret before.

also, i was wandering how a salvia trip compares to a shroom trip? salvia honestly was excessively intense and uncomfortable. are shrooms better than salvia?

2. Took an 8th of shrooms and right now all I feel is really happy.

3. salvia is not really a 'good' psychedelic. the effects make me feel like theres demons around or something crazy like that.

mushrooms are much more emotional and introspective. they can be uncomfortable, but it depends if you are sitting in a room with a bunch of crack heads trying to stick you, or sitting in a room with a bunch of monks. set/setting really make a big difference.

the visuals on mushrooms are not as intense as salvia. salvia is like lsd visuals, mushrooms are like cream puff visuals compared to lsd/salvia type visuals.

imo.. shrooms are better than salvia.

4. Man after giving them some time to kick in, I must admit...I have been missing out not doing shrooms. I'm so mellow right now, whole body buzz, visuals are good as well. My mushrooms had blue spots on them, that IS good correct?

5. everytime ive done shrooms the stems had some blue on em. dont know if its good or not...im not really a shroom expert.

6. Yup, my stems had mad blue on them. Only got a couple caps, no biggie though. still feelin it :D