My thoughts about racism!

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Aug 12, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Continuum"']

Doesn't matter what you've said since stating you're racist. You are, you admitted it and you stand by it, even while knowing you're wrong. You don't need to change the world, but being racist is actively making it worse.

Jumped eh? I figured it was some stupid fucking reason like that. Do I really need to explain to you why this is blatantly illogical or can you work that out on your own?

Don't refer to me as a 'fellow blade'. I'm not your fellow in any sense of the word. I don't want to be associated with you in any way. You disgust me as a human being.[/quote]

Hahaha that's cool man, even though I'm part of this community. You don't ever have to acknowledge me. Yea getting jumped really stupid since I had no say in it. But yea, I'm glad I can disgust you.

2. lolwut

3. through 26 years on this life i can confidently say i dislike about 70% of african americans. of course majority are from delivering to they so that probably has a lot to do with it

4. #44 .AcidTrip., Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    My god :laughing:

This is wrong in so many levels.

First of all, jews = (religion) ...arabs = (race or ethnicity actually)

So if you are talking about the Israeli and Palestinian situation, then it has absolutely nothing to do with racism and not even that much of religion. Everything in this life is business, everything is happening for the benefit of a very few.

And if you wanna go into it more then Israeli/american forces have killed at least 98% more then they have lost so it's a one sided war, therefor it is not a fight so they are not exactly killing "each other".

5. Ah, I see you can't work it out. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt but I guess I should have known better, given the intellectual caliber of what you've been saying thus far.

I won't bother though, since you clearly don't care. Please gag and lock yourself in a closet somewhere and never come out. Wouldn't want you accidentally influencing someone with that putrid brain vomit you probably have the audacity to call thoughts.

6. [quote name='"Continuum"']

Ah, I see you can't work it out. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt but I guess I should have known better, given the intellectual caliber of what you've been saying thus far.

I won't bother though, since you clearly don't care. Please gag and lock yourself in a closet somewhere and never come out. Wouldn't want you accidentally influencing someone with that putrid brain vomit you probably have the audacity to call thoughts.[/quote]

Nope point of arguing over spilt milk. Im just trying to save a night of arguing. I r dumb, I don't use big words derrr. There you go now I fit your description better. I didn't know you were this kinky you want me gagged, sorry man I ain't that kinky.

7. Not everyone is racist to an extent, Im not racist one fucking bit.

8. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']

Not everyone is racist to an extent, Im not racist one fucking bit.[/quote]

You're a Jew that's bad enough! :p

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_426RiwST8]The Black Keys - Lonely Boy (First Listen) - YouTube[/ame]

this is what i think of racism a black guy singing a black keys song about a love that runs on black standard time

10. I'm confused as to what diversity has to do with strength in our military :confused:

11. I wish to one day live in a world, Where people stop throwing around an improper meaning of the words "Racism" and "Racist".

12. That's a horrible reason with everyone and their mom being against, you know, the war.

13. Same. :confused:

14. Well there are a lot of Mexicans/Asians in the military aren't there?