MY theory

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by M lbudl J, Oct 19, 2009.

1. #1 M lbudl J, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
    I created a pretty interesting theory...

OK...So you know how all these 2012 theory's are getting around. Now I doubt for whatever you believen (god,higher being, nothing) would let us find out our own fate because we would be able to find out how to dodge it. So what if the government hired people to make this 2012 bullshit up to use as an scapegoat while there planning something else for example bombing us. This might sound crazy yes but its reality. The Mayan calender is right(please look this up).There are 9 levels of evolution that the Mayan predicted and we've been through all of them except 1. The last one...We are going to destroy ourselves with our own technology. There are to many people in this world to control so the government has to do something about it. The government can basically do anything....ANYTHING?!?!?! Our founding fathers made our system to make sure no one got to much power. They probably knew that to much power can lead to nothing but bad...

Edit:The Mayan calender is true its just the government expanded the idea and used as an scapegoat idk if this makes sense i just got off a t-break im baked as you see it ^^^

EVERYONE NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. EVEN IF MY THEORY IS WRONG WE ARE STILL GOING TO END UP IN A MESS UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT SOON!!!

2. So whats your plan?

How would we go about stopping just a plan. Maybe humans are destined to self-destruction. You don't a Mayan calender to predict that.

3. #3 CheebCheeb, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
    I am not sure if that makes sense because the government can do anything they want but they are people too. Its not some kind of god or computer. If they bomb and destroy the world then they go too. If they came up with such a scheme there would have to be a way for them to survive. And if they can survive someone else will too.

I am kind of confused by your theory you say the government made up the 2012 thing but yet you say the Mayans are right. Which one is it, fake or real? No offense but this is pretty far fetched, government is not out to purposely hurt anyone. The world is not going to end on 2012, and Barrack Obama isn't going to kick down your door and shot you in the head with a shotgun.

4. Yes the world will not end, humanity might...

5. alright check this out my fellow human, 2012 is not made up. The govt is just putting a lot of emphasis on it because they are trying to warn people before they move foward with there plan. any time they do something they warn us. and i know your like "shiiiiiiit i aint neva got a notice" but its called SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES. you think 2012 is going to be crazy just wait until 2010 and your going to be in for a surprise because all of you reading this probally wont believe me. O yea and another thing. About the Mayans, okay you said you seen the calendar right. or have you really seen it. do your research and find out that the spainards who invaded there area susposedly "burned" most of the documents because it was considered "devil worship". the mayans sacrificed people and did other things that went with there culture. im a leave you with this, look just relax and live your life in a peaceful positive way or prepare to suffer because the shit thats going on today is signs of the last days. by the way im non dominational

6. Oh trust me I know...These next few years are going to be hell. It was just an theory I made up. The Maya calendar was adopted by the other Mesoamerican nations, such as the Aztecs and the Toltec, which adopted the mechanics of the calendar unaltered but changed the names of the days of the week and the months. Theres evidence of the Mayan calender...

7. They already did. It's called television.

8. i totaly hear what your saying and to me your theory actully make sense. just wondering but your saying that the goverment is using the people saying the world will end by lets say that the planet x will collide with the earth. yet it realy isnt going to end like that. mabe it will end another way from a nuclear explosions.

but heres my solution to anyones theory. has any here not seen pictures of exploding stars? well it happens every second in different sections in different galaxys such as the milky way so why not our sun. and this could happen at any given moment. so i say the world could end in december 21 2012 also it could happen december 20 2012 or mabe even october 20 2009 but you will never know untill it gets to that point in time. so why dont we just live your life and not worry about the world ending untill it happens because if it does what are you going to do about it? its nature happens all the time deal with death it will happen sometime right?

9. the mayans dont even like talking about this ending of the calendar stupidness. humans will continue and that isnt the end of the world. end of the old world order and beginning of the new world order. martial law prison state already started in places so come 2012-2020 is when the population will severely be decreased right now is just set up. and also its ALL set up. the calendar ending and the 2012 movie all scare tactics.

10. Why the fuck would the government bomb the world into oblivion?

And if they were going to, then why the fuck would they need a scapegoat? Nobody's going to give them shit for it afterward. We'll all be too dead to care.

Well, here's a point we can agree on. +rep

11. here is my theory- if i try to become a better person every day, i have nothing to worry about.

12. Nah dude, none of that 2012 stuff is anything to pay attention to - it's all about 2060 man, when humans will become the machines and technology will reach a new peak.

13. You talking about the Singularity?

14. I guess nobody remembers 9 years ago, Y2K anyone?

2012 is gonna be exactly like that, people are gonna get all worked up over it and in the end what will happen? Jack shit.

It's simply a part of human nature to prophesize about doomsday, these aren't the first prophecies by any means, people have been citing the end of the world for at least a few thousand years now.

Just live your life homies, because it is true there are a million different galactic events that could destroy our planet. However we've managed to make it for a few billion years, I doubt were gonna get wiped out now.

15. hold up there my fellow human something did happen.................................................................................................................................had enough time to think it over. it was not something that was hidden in plain sight. we entered a new millenium. but watever im not going to explain my self because i obtain too much knowledge unless you got a reasonable reply i might consider answering

16. Think you meant to say, Christianity