My Theory:

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by antigone, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Only the insane are truly happy.

2. I think everyone is insane on some level.

I mean, what is the definition of "Sane"... Whose to say what "Sane" is.

3. Why do you think the Joker always has a smile on his face?

4. All the crazys at the insane asylum walk around with their hands tucked into their shirts believing they are Napolean; and you know what? They are in their mind! They can achieve the impossible! :smoke:

5. When you can take your fore-finger and rub your lips with it up and down....going"blablabla" you have truly entered BLISS. :)

6. it is a very fine line between sane and insane, and i think i've been tight-rope walking for a while now. I can tell you I'm not entirely happy, but i can also tell you im not sane...

7. Don't you just love E?

8. Don't forget your 5htp. ;) Multivitamin as well...

http://www.mdma.nu/misc/eHowTo.html

9. Sanity is relative...

Our definition of "sane" is based off of false personas who do not truely exist in societey.

10. i used to... until my doctor prescribed me to prozac and now i cant take it. I dont even wanna be on the prozac... hasn't had any negative effects, but i havent really noticed any positive ones either... so, the negatives outweigh the positives since i can't take LSD, MDMA or 5htp because of the reactions that happen in combination with prozac (basically, lsd and mdma do nothing when someone is on prozac)

11. [... so, the negatives outweigh the positives since i can't take LSD, MDMA or 5htp because of the reactions that happen in combination with prozac (basically, lsd and mdma do nothing when someone is on prozac)[/quote]

So its true that its possible to stop a LSD trip? I've heard there are ways to "turn a trip off" so to say, but i didn't think any of them where true.

Ive heard that if you take an anti-depressant while trippin you trip stops

12. So its true that its possible to stop a LSD trip? I've heard there are ways to "turn a trip off" so to say, but i didn't think any of them where true.

Ive heard that if you take an anti-depressant while trippin you trip stops[/quote]

well, an SSRI takes like, 3 weeks to fully kick in... so unless your actually prescribed/taking A-D, then i doubt popping a prozac would stop your acid trip...

however, if i were to drop acid, i would experience little to no effects because of my prozac prescription

13. i'm so sorry for you. im sooo fucking sorry for you

14. Or those who lack a certain amount of intelligence as a fellow blade on here pointed out to me today.

15. in bosnian the word insan (in-sawn) means sane, normal person.