My theory on legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Canada420, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Everyday more and more I see on CNN and Yahoo and other newspapers about the killings in Mexico on the border, and how they are realated to the drug cartels. One of the reasons they want to legalize marijuana is because they think that it will bring these deaths down. Maybe its just me but it seems that these killings are being brought up alot more now because of fight to legalize marijuana. I think they are doing this because they just do not want to say yes to legalize it because the politicians will look bad. So now they are bringing this up for an excuse so they dont look bad, and trying to change the publics mind. I just smoked a couple joints and seens something on yahoo about these killings and thought it was a pretty good theory. Sorry for rambling on, anybody else think this might be true???

2. Those drug cartel-related deaths are not due to marijuana. Those drug cartels are probably trafficking shit like cocaine, etc. So marijuana and that drug war in mexico right now don't really fit.

3. The majority of the cartels' revenue is from marijuana, so yes, the cartel related deaths are linked to marijuana.

4. Sixty to 70 percent of their gross profits comes from marijuana