My Theory on Dopamine!

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by x2XP, May 22, 2012.

1. This is my theory on dopamine!
    I think its really good, so this is copyright of me or what ever the fuck.... my idea, bitches!:smoke:

Ok... So here we go.
    Because i know this may be hard to understand if you are not a 'intellectual' like many other of us potheads. So I'm going to break this up in to 4 Parts!
    - Part 1: What is Dopamine and what does it do!???
    - Part 2: How it works Pt.1
    - Part 3: How it works Pt.2
    - Part 4: How it works Pt.5 and summary

Let's Jump in!

=================================================================

Part 1 :: What is Dopamine and what does it do!??

Here is the Wiki Page - Dopamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BASICLY it is saying it's a chemical in you brain that gets released and gives you the happy, goooood feeling that you only get before your birthday, christmas, or when you get lucky :smoke:
    It's also released when you do drugs such as cannabis, and a bunch of other shit that fucks you up bad.

It's also what keeps you from killiing your self, because if you didnt have it, you would be depressed and why weed makes you laugh, because you are getting alot of dopamine in your brain. That is also why you can get a med card for depression.

Part 2 :: How it works :: Part One

So this is the actual theory.
    What I believe is when you are a baby you are born, i think that your brain releases dope like you are high! Thats why babies always sleep so much, thats why they stumble while walking, ect. Also why you cant remember anything of when you were a infant :smoke:

And as you get to be in your mid 4-6 it slows down the supply, and thats why little kids kinda seem high, and you can remember bits and parts.

Part 3 :: How it works :: Part Two

So now in the theory, we are at teen years, 10 - 20

So as we said in the first part, the supply is evening out... and your not that high all the time like when you were as a infant and young child! So now you dont have that much dope being released(This causes depression, and leads to teen suicide, makes sense huhh?!) Which is why teens smoke weed, and do drugs, because it gives you the same feeling as when you were a little kid, and thats why you also act like a little kid.

Part 4 :: How it works :: Part 5 and Summary

So now you are getting older and your in you mid 30's and this is when you start to release more because your body is getting old. Your body slowly starts to release more as you get older, and now your in your 40's mid 50's, and its releasing more and more, and your getting older, which is why old people cant remeber things, have to nap some times, and start to eat alot, and tend to get fat:smoke:

So now as you can see how thinngs wrap up. so i hope you liked it, please tell me what you think.

Peace out, happy toking. [​IMG]

I was so baked when i though of this and typed it so please bare with me and my typing errors :smoke:

2. First, this is not a theory, it is a hypothesis. Secondly, it's not even a very good hypothesis.

3. ...wat?

4. Pretty sure you can't remember infancy because the brain is in early stages of development. You haven't developed the capacity for a long term memory. Pretty damn sure this is scientific fact.

5. I like your theory but i have a very different view. I think dopamine evolved in/with humans to aid in the reinforcment of specific behaviors i.e sex, eating, drugs, etc. It makes us feel good and so we seek these things that are self-satisifying, yet essential to life and procreation. However, on the cellular/ biochemical scale it has a very wide range of effects on the CNS. Examples would be the high/lows and their association with certain mental diseases. It seems super complex and i feel i'm not even touching the surface of its uses and roles in the brain.

6. Crackpot theory man... go read some books and come back to us.