My Texada Timewarp

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by UniXelation, Aug 17, 2005.

1. My Texada Timewarp from british columbia.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice quality pics man! Isnt TTW a purple strain? Hehe, awsome!

3. yeah i believe it does turn purple in some cases, if not all. i know there is atleast one main pheno that turns purple. The tall one used to be as bushy as the shorter one, but it got really fucked up :(. A bunch of the fan leaves yellowed and got real small...they used to be so healthy and huge...better then any plant i've ever seen up close; the biggest fan leaf had it's middle blade measuring in at 9.5 inches.

taller one is 5-5.5ft tall and the short one is 4 feet tall. They are about a week into flowering (or atleast a week since the hairs started coming in like mad) now.

I just hope it doesnt frost before october, otherwise im fucked.

Edit: Has anyone else grown this strain all the way through, or ever smoked some Texada Timewarp? It's a strain from Texada Island in B.C.

4. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but they would turn purple if they got cold. Sounds silly when I say it, but the cold kills the green chloroplasts and leaves the purple ones. Now, if your plant is bred for warmer climates, you could most definetly end up with a purple plant :)

5. From what i know, the plant will turn purple when it gets cold, as Jeraldo said.

6. That is a quality strain, and some sweet plants, that I will be smoking...