My terrible commercial video project, for milk.

Discussion in 'General' started by Hash Browns, Oct 26, 2011.

1. #2 Skawn, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
    Haha, I'm stoned and even I think it could need some more effort ;p Sure it works but dont expect very _High_ grades :D

2. [​IMG]

and the video stopped after you chucked milk in the doritos for me.. but that's probs cause you just uploaded it

3. That was fucking weird.

4. lol, more or less the reactions I anticipated..

The idea was, i've wasted so much time this going to suck anyways so ill just make it really bad on purpose and act like its supposed to be funny.. :laughing:

5. Dude...I'm dead sober watching this and I'm lmao. I hope your teacher has a sense of humor cuz that video is fucking hilarious.

I like how at the end you're like, "milk...no limits, no rules!!" and then you chugged it straight from the carton like you don't give a fuck.

6. You included 'WTF' in a school project? Seriously?

And yeah, please learn to read a little less like you are putting a full stop after each word.

At least you know it was terrible, and unfortunately not even lulz-worthy...

Put a bit of effort in next time. Please.

7. Thumbs up! Well... Goodluck! :p

8. Haha - I thought it was funny. Doritos and milk! Yeah!!!!!

9. I really don't know why I laughed..... But you got some lulz out of me and I don't know why 0.o

10. lol im glad i got at least a few laughs for this monstrosity. :hello:

11. I lol'ed! I still don't know what the good thing about milk is though only when i can "eat" it.

12. I thought it was pretty funny actually, Dre.

13. i was wondering if anyone would notice i was wearing a dr dre shirt! LOL

14. How stoned were you jesus fuck!

15. Honestly bro, I thought you were a lost cause in your first thread, but that was pretty funny! +1 for comedy

16. LOL for sure I liked it. WTF is juice haha but why couldn't you talk right?

17. idk, i just thought itd be funnier if i talked like i was half-retardeded lol.