My T-Break is up!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by We3d42o, Nov 25, 2009.

1. So, I started my T-Break a month ago. I had been smoking daily, multiple times a day. I was getting high at school, after school, and before bed. It was taking me about two large bowls (of pretty good weed) to get high, and that high wasn't as fulfilling as it used to be.

So I decided to take 30 days off. It wasn't too hard, I kept "transporting" weed a little bit, and proved my self-control to myself, as I was able to look at a quarter ounce and not smoke it.

Yesterday was Day 30, and I'd spent the last week stocking up on bud. I've gotten, in total, a half ounce. I made plans with about a dozen friends, a couple of which are back on vacation from other schools, to blaze it up this afternoon. I rolled my first (two) blunts last night, and can't wait to smoke them. I'll try to get pictures up later. I think they turned out pretty damn well.

Obviously I'm exited about this, or I wouldn't be writing a thread about it. ;)

I've waited a month to use these Smilies...
    :smoking::smoke::hippie::love::bongin:

It's going to be awesome. Thanks for reading.

2. happy tokage!

3. haha 12 ppl is a big sesh but congrats, 30 days would be tough for me I think. I have a tough time getting through the first few days usually.

4. Good job bro, not only will you get higher. But you've saved some money, and you've proven how possible it is to just stop toking cold turkey and start up when u want.

5. Sorry I didn't write back sooner, I've been too busy enjoying the fact that I can blaze again. =D

We had a group of TWENTY, I repeat, 20 people all blazing together. The two blunts that I rolled (the first I've ever rolled) were amazing, they each had nearly 1/8th ounce per blunt, and they burned fine.

We also passed like four different bowls around, as well as another guy's blunt. I got higher than I'd gotten in a very long time, and now I can keep getting really high, which I'd been unable to accomplish before the T-break.

Thanks for the support and good vibes, it went AWESOME!

6. Nice about to feel that way soon :)

7. Awesome too hear OP congratz:smoke: