My super sweet sixteen..

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Nov 7, 2006.

1. im flippin though channels n its on..

these girls make me sick

2. They're all stuck up bitches...

3. yeah, i actually get a feeling in my stomach when i watch the show.

Spoiled little fuckers... i cant watch the show for more than 5 minutes w/o wanting to kill the spoiled ass kids.

the worst episode was w/ the arabic girls thinking they were big shit.

4. ...what is it?

5. A TV show on MTV (figures why it blows) about sixteen year old spoiled brats getting thrown $100,000 + parties for they're sweet 16.

all the kids do is whine and cry.

but daaaaaaddy, i want a Rolls Royce, not a mercedes.

6. WHAAAT?!

for my sixteenth birthday, my parents took me to get my drivers liscence... and thats IT.

7. For my sixteeth birthday my dad punched me in the arm and told me that "Life hurts". Taught me a lesson, that did.

8. at 16--i was sniffing cocain off hookers asses.lmao---sorry i couldent help myself.lol:hello::smoking:

9. my 16th birthday, ahh, whatta day to remember... 3 of my boiz smoked me out and then we went to the movies (where one of 'em worked), and then i proceeded to get head later that night in the Breakroom..

10. I wish I was as cool as you are.

11. ^oh i know man, if only u were thou... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

12. i concur those girls are spoiled little bitches. i know if for my sixteenth birth i was given $100,000+ for a party, i'd still be high :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

13. Yeah those girls are ungreatfull swine. For my birthday my parents bought me some booze and told me to get a job, so me and one of my closest friends split a half ounce of shrooms, haha now that was a night to remember.

14. is there any good shows on mtv? let me think. no.

15. a semi-friend of mine is actually on one of the episodes of that show.
    some girl in his school was getting a super-spoiled sixteen party, and he was interviewed talking about her being stuck up and bratty.

i just have faith that when those girls get knocked up/VD from all their over-sexualized self-ritcheous bullshit, they will feel AWFUL about themselves.

16. ^^ true life

the only remaining show on mtv that ISNT scripted.

god all those reality shows on mtv seem like their reading lines right off a fucking paper

and the only remaining show on mtv that is potentially informative and educational for the ignorant, young viewers that watch mtv

example...

true life: i have gay parents
    true life: i have an eating disorder
    true life: i'm a civilian again (about returning soldiers from iraq)

so ya..enough about mtv..

17. haha i was watching this show super baked one nigt.

saw this girl's dad spend 350,00 dollars on her bday,and she still said it could of been better,spoiled little whores:devious: