My Super Skunk and Blue Cheese grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by NY Purple Haze, Jul 24, 2009.

1. You go girl!! ;)

2. lol fuck, i hope that was a joke.

3. hell yeah man, shit looks really good. Are you still using hps? I see some cfl's but that might be in addition to the hps. I'm loving the structure of the blue cheese, straight beefcake. :smoke:

4. thanks dude, she stinks so good... i love it. yeah i just added 2 42w cfls since the leaves are so big and thick, i feel like some of the branches at the bottom needed some more light. thanks for stopping by brah.

5. mosdef, a good idea. is it starting to smell in there?

6. dude, its so fucking stinky, i'm amazed by how much it stinks for how short into flowering i am. to tell you the truth... it smells exactly like some master kush, idk why. it's almost more of a stench, like a skunk got killed with a dump truck of coffee beans. if you get up close, you can sort of smell an undertone of fruitiness, not much though.

7. yea kush tends to remind me of coffee for some reason...and i thought i was the only one. sounds like its gonna be some great smoke, skunk and kush taste are some of the best tasting cannabis around.

8. I'm glad you added some side lighting, it def helps build up those lil buds. You should rotate those ladies 1/4 turn each day to maximum the side lighting.

9. yeah, i turn her a few times a day. shes looking real healthy, so far i'm pretty happy with Big Buddha genetics... this might convice me to get Cheesus or Bubble Cheese.

10. I love cheese, I got to try it one time and it was a smell I'll remember, funky as shit but in a good way. :smoke:

11. to me it smells like bad milk but not as rancid.

12. looks really good man. yeah it's funny how bud smokers if they smell a skunk their mouth salviates like if it were some skunk buds. your grow looks very good, sad to hear one of your's was a male. but good luck on getting some dank ass nugs.

pass it to the left,

staatsman

13. WOW! Blue Cheese is reallly starting to stink.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. mm that blue cheese is getting fat, looks like it will come out pretty nice. Def tell it is an indica dominant lol.

15. Subscribed :smoking:.

16. hell of a job NY..again. plants look really healthy. about how long does the cheese take to harvest? i cant wait to start my white rhino grow. should be starting in abouut..2 weeks. :p

17. sexyyyyy. Getting super jealous

18. good job haze!