Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My super-fun weekend plan

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Retroshark, Jun 29, 2007.

1. so its friday.

im a little upset today since its the 29th, the date of the infected mushroom concert id been waiting a year to see. my friend had planned to come down from chi town to see them with me, and trip on some shrooms. this kid was supposed to be my best friend in the world, we had planned this shit for months in advance of school ending... of course hes not comming and the shows probably over 21 only.

im considering going to the show anyway, just to see if i can get in, but shit, its too far to go on my own and try and get in without knowing 100% about the details... but oh well, ill just have my own concert, blast some of their music in my car and roast a few bowls in there later.

but that asside, i have a super awesome weekend ahead... my moms partners comming to visit from NJ again this weekend (about the 4th 5 day visit so far this summer) which means theyll be staying in a hotel somewhere in atlanta... which means ill have the house to myself, again. for 5 days.

this is good, considering i just bought a 1/4 and im going to england on the 6th.

why does it matter about when im going away you ask? well, its because i have to make some brownies! i plan to make two brownies with about a 1/4 of some mids. i think 7 grams should be enough for a 9 hour flight right?

and to top it off, since i got a good deal on the 1/4, and ill have the house to myself, im probably going to either, eat some shrooms or just smoke a whole lot. the bud i got it strait up beasters of the worst kind, it stinks like nasty, and the taste is so chemically, its unpleasant, but its bud, and it was cheap and its surprisingly stoney, i was blitzed last night for the first time i can remember.

so i took the advice of the nice people on here, downloaded a sub'd version of pans labyrinth, ive got an inconvenient truth and a few other movies i havent watched yet. im looking forward to a weekend of chillin. i also need to do a lo of gardening, ive found 4 males in the last 2 days and one this morning, so im banking on getting all those males out the ground before i go. shouldnt be hard, the females are showing sex now, so ill soon be able to single them out. ill give it a day or two before i have em all.

and thats my super awesome weekend. plus the fact i now have a car that runs, i am very excited for my last few days here before i go to the UK, which im not excited about except seeing my very close female friend, smoking fine fine herb, smoking a lot of fine fine herb with my siblings, and all the delicious food im going to eat!

so what are yalls plans?

oh and just for fun, here is my dads "house" in england, its behind a huge, huge, huge field of wheat or somthing. lots of horses running around there, pretty fun place to get blazed, although now i think of it, ive never smoked pot at his house since he moved in like 6 years ago...

[​IMG]

behold its 1 and a half bathroom, 2 and a half bedroom goodnes... and yes, only one shower.

2. Sounds like a great weekend!

Pans Labyrinth is so chill.

I have to work today until 11 and then go into work tomorrow at 8AM. It's gonna suck.
    I've got my eye on Saturday night. If I don't work Sunday morning, then it's to the sky for me. :smoke:

3. last night was all my friends day off, so there was a big group of people at my place. its always awesome when one or two of my friends are off work the next day, they always want to go crazy... i wish i had a job right now

4. Yeah man, I'm usually always out toking with friends when I'm off of work.

A job is very nice- but it's like when you go in you don't want to do it. I constantly think about Friday, which is payday for me.