My stupid story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ryan16626, Oct 11, 2007.

1. So yesterday was my birthday, and I had a bunch of people come over to hang out. Me and one of my buddies went out side to smoke a joint, and we came back and everyone else was pissed off. That really blew. So there was a lot of arguing then just about everyone left. Pretty gay. I don't understand why my bros care that I smoke, but most got pissed and left.

grrrrrrr

2. my friends back in the day use to hate me smoking, now they're all cool with it now, some of em even smoke with me once in awhile. Try talking to them about it, see whats on their minds about it and try to see if you can talk some sence into them about marijuana, and how its a blessing not a curse. (And yes I did get that line from Burnin One Down by Ben Harper.)

3. yea my friends back in canada were freaking out. idiots.

4. My straight edge friend used to have a huge fit and stop talking to me for a couple weeks whenever I got drunk. The only way I could get her to talk to me again was to promise not to do it again. Eventually she realized she can't control everyone and being straight edge is HER decision, not everyone's. Now she's cool and I can smoke weed right in front of her and all she'll do is come sit on my lap and hug/kiss me to death.

5. marry that one.. you won't have to buy it weed. :laughing:

6. mm awee

7. Oh snap, yesterday was my birthday has well!

I had an ill day too, it was like the greatest birthday ever!

there even was a rainbow! intense!!! :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::wave::wave::wave::hello::hello::D:D:wave::smoking::smoking::wave::D:hello::hello::cool::eek::eek::eek::cool::wave::wave::cool::eek::eek::eek: