my stupid stoned moment.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by shr00mzz, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Me and my buddy were smokin some actually surprisingly good mids..we each take a few bong hits then go out in the kitchen lookin for food and then we realize we are screwed no food,drinks..so im like shit bro lets go get some fast food...so we roll a blunt to smoke on the way and as we get to the fast food place im stoned as hell...i was meaning to go to arbys to get some roast beef sandwiches but i went to wendys..they are right next to each other

i pull up to WENDYS and its like this
    Them: order when ur ready
    Me: uhh yehh i want uhmm...zoned out staring at all the delicious food on the menu
    them: sir?
    me: oh yeah i want uhmm 4 roast beef sandwiches and 2 large cokes
    them: we dont serve those there are you thinking of arbys?
    me: oh shit this isnt arbys? my bad.

We head over to arbys geekin up
    me: yeah lemme get 4 roast beef sandwiches and 2 large cokes
    them: is that all
    me: yes
    so i pull around get my food and drive home.

me and my buddy open up the bag...theres 3 sandwiches...

oh man was i pissed lmfao but i didnt feel like drivin back out there
    so we run out 2 the gas station right by my house and grab some more munchie food lmfao

2. LOL.

I would have gone back and gotten the fourth one. They best gimme my monies worth!

3. Should've gone back and said, "bitch where's my roast beef sammich?!"

i used to work at a arby's, i'd never eat that nasty roast beef after seeing where it comes from

4. rofll wheres it come from?

5. a blob of shit wrapped in plastic, sometimes we didn't even cook it all the way and it was still covered in blood it was so rare.. the best thing there is the chicken bacon swiss, i used to eat those all the time after a good blunt while working