My Strange Addiction

Discussion in 'General' started by PositiveAttitudeMachine, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I don't like the smell of spit. I'll be honest, I tried that. It's a no go.

2. i saw an episode where this lady was addicted to drinking her piss. she would brush her teeth with it and rub it all over her face and body too . sick shit

3. [quote name='"GrassISgood"']i saw an episode where this lady was addicted to drinking her piss. she would brush her teeth with it and rub it all over her face and body too . sick shit[/quote]

That one hasn't aired yet but nice try

4. I saw that commercial last night but didnt see the episode. It really is kind of funny to think about the first time these people tried these things.... What was she thinking the first time she tried drinking her piss, or when she tried to eat that couch cushion? Gives some funny mental images haha

5. Dude that shit is gross!!! I saw it on the tv at the gym today the ad for it. I almost threw up and started going, "oh my god, uggggghhh" in disgust and this one guy walked by and thought I was doing it to him.

But that lady goes, "I just love the taste of warm urine" and there I can't the closest to throwing up. And they fucking show her drinking it and brushing her teeth with it and putting it on her face and everything. And then at the end of the ad she's drinking it out of a fucking beer mug just like beer, and says, "mmmmm tastes lemony"

THE FUCK!? :eek:

6. That doesn't kill you?

7. These people are machines dude.

But seriously They seriously fuck themselves up sometimes. There was one where a girl couldnt stop digging in her ears and fucked up her ear canal/possibly ear drum if i remember correctly.