My story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smokerjoker69, Feb 17, 2013.

1. So I just started smoking like last year and I started buying my stuff after school because I live with my grandma because my dad died and my mom and I fought anyway I would stay after school to help with math, my grandma would pick me up and one day I stayed after school but skipped the lessons and walked to a fast food resturant got my weed 4gs and I was still skeptical because it was a new dealer because my old tried ripping me off and so I bought it and walked back to the school where I waited to be picked up, I was pretty paranoid walking into the school with weed and so I was walking in the parking lost and I saw a cop on the road turn into the school my heart dropped I couldn't think of what I was gonna say or if I should run if he knew my name he pulls up rolls down his window I pull out my headphones shaking so bad I was prolly a minut away from crying and he says "can you show me where the lunch room is" I let out a deep breath and said yea ill show you if you want I was so relieved.

2. All you can say is be careful. Schools will fuck you over pretty hard

3. Never carry weed or weed pieces in your pockets, if you can the best choice is to crotch it, cops usually won't feel up your ball sack. And if you have boxer-briefs like me they have a little slit in the front of them and its like a little pocket you can store stuff in. Its pretty sick and its better to be safe then sorry.

4. I'm in a lot of sports so I wear compression shorts and there's a spot for your cup and that's wear I usually stash my stuff and it was in my backpack

5. sounds like something a cop would say out of a comedy movie.