my step mom caught me masturbating.

Discussion in 'General' started by KimJungSucks, Feb 4, 2014.

1. This happened to me yesterday. I had just got out the shower and i seriously thought no one was home. so i decide to fuck a towel, and walk upstairs to my room but ass naked. so im pretty much stoned , i put my music on low turn on the tv in my room and just try to zone out. i start masturbating with the door open and all of a sudden my step mom walks in. my penis is still hanging out but she is on the phone and didnt recognize me. she came into the room to drop off some laundry and left out. she hangs up the phone and turns around to see a naked me laying in bed with my hands trying to cover my penis. she blindfolds herself with her hands and walks out. than when i go to get up to close the door she holds the door, and tells me she forgot something in there. i tell her to hold on while i put on some clothes but she says it will only take a second. so she unblindfolds herself, picks something up off the floor like 2 inches away from my cock still hard at this point. the tip slapped her forehead and she just giggled and stroked my cock a few times. at this point man im really embarrased. i dont know what to do, my step mom is hot but my dad will kill me.she will be home alone with me next week, dnt know if i should pull a move. shes not my biological mother, shes my step mom so i wont feel bad. help idk whatto do :(

2. Tap that...

3. UHHH dude thats is awkward...Sorry i have no advise!

4. Mmmmmmmk troollllloloollllololoollllllloooollll

5. #5 MrTRAPPER1017, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    Well first off Fuck her.  Second were do you live cause if your not given her the D I will forsure. Third if this isn't fake pic's of her or it didnt happen.

6. Trolls are in full force these days.

7. "the tip slapped her forehead and she just giggled"  

lmao

8. Fuck her bro. If you don't you ain't a blade. And we need pics motherfucker! No one is taking your word for shit. We need close ups, newspaper for a date, both of your id's and an electric bill with hers and your pops name on it. And I want to see pink with pecker in it...no Photoshop shit either. We'll know buddy....we'll fucking know!

9. [quote name="fearjar" post="19460768" timestamp="1391475966"]Fuck her bro. If you don't you ain't a blade. And we need pics motherfucker! No one is taking your word for shit. We need close ups, newspaper for a date, both of your id's and an electric bill with hers and your pops name on it. And I want to see pink with pecker in it...no Photoshop shit either. We'll know buddy....we'll fucking know![/quote]this man here knows his shitSent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★ U$ing Tapat@lk 4

10. show us a pic of her so we can firmly confirm if you need to tap that or not

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Gotta keep these new blades honest. Only so much shit we are allowed to lie about, getting hot step-pussy ain't one of em. Not in my book anyways...lol. And I think its in the TOS! Gotta abide by GC TOS!

12. Looks don't matter. He said she's hot, he said it's his step mom, he said she stroked it. I don't care if she looks like that fat lady from Misery...he has to do it, or he ain't a blade. The challenge has been laid out!

13. In other news, a south valley man slapped his stepmom in the head with his erect penis. He wants to fuck her, but is afraid his dad will kill him. He could be a troll. More on this story at 10, back to you John!
    [​IMG]

14. Believable until the tip on forehead part but it was a good attempt.

15. with all the stuff my father taught me i wouldn't go near any women he's been with haha, still tho show some pics!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I laughed but this reeks of trollery.

17. I don't understand, (believable or not) why he doesn't know what to do!!??

18. Dear Penthouse Forum,

I never believed the stories in your magazine were true, until...

:unsure:

19. Dude I couldn't follow my dad I don't care how hot she is. That's just fucked up.