Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my status on the drug test I just took

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nizate, May 4, 2007.

1. So I was an every day smoker, roughly a small bowl to a few fatties a night for about 3 weeks. I stopped after 4/20, passed a home drug test today (I bought it for myself to test out whether I would pass or not), and am taking a dt for work tomorrow.

Moral of the story: Stay clean and in less than 2 weeks you'll be good to go

I'm skinny, 6'3, and 158, with a decent metabolism. I workout and run a few times a week, and play lots of casual sports for fun that involve running/sweating.

take it easy and smoke a fat bowl with me tomorrow night!

2. dude it depends on the person and their use.

My piss is so full of cannabinoids and their metabolites that someone with zero THC in their system would get blown drinking it.

It took me almost 3 months to get clean and I was TOTALLY abstinate. Didn't smoke ONCE and I excercised a lot and drank a ton of water. The reason being is cuz I blow down about 2 ozs a week.

3. holy shit dude! doing some quick math, the last month I smoked, when I smoked more than I ever have, you smoked 32 times as much as me!!

so, 2 weeks compared to 3 months would make sense.

not saying it's bad to smoke that much, by the way. take it easy

4. you are one skinny motherfucker- i wish i still had that metabolism

congrats on getting clean in time

5. 6'3 158lbs?!?! Did you just get out of the concentration camp homie?

6. he wouldn't be so tall, lmao.

plus that concentration camp joke was kinda not right.

7. This whole forum needs to lighten up, people take it so serious when a person posts a joke. Jesus christ.

8. We all knew it was a joke, but it was just a fucked up joke. Anyways, good job passing the test :)

9. ehh im jewish and i think its ok, actuallly i thought i was pretty funny. anyway sounds like your gunna pass.

10. for real though, 6' 3" and 158 sounds unhealthy (though it could be fine)

and yea, with no fat to store weed in you'd probably be clean in a couple of days.

11. yea, my BMI (body mass index) is considered more than healthy, definitely not TOO skinny, but I am kinda skinny. My mom was a nutritionist, so she raised me to not have a typical american diet--this skinny stuff is all relative.

I work out multiple times a week, so I am not puny either. just not a lot of fat on these bones :)

Maybe I just need to go on munchie benges more often.

PS-I got high again and it was seriously close to being like one of the first few times I got high.

12. how bout this, im 6'3 200 everyday smoker 4 to 5 times daily, i stoped on the 1st and i have a test for the FAA on the 21st, ive been drinking 4 to 5 nalgenes a day and have started to longboard more, my piss has been clear since the 1st, what do u think my chances of being clean are?