Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by em3r1c, Mar 23, 2009.

1. I got a bunch of beasters, mids, and shrooms.

The beasters have me very lifted the

moment.

I tripped with three friends friday night and it was my first time with shrooms.

Against the advice of my experienced shroomer friends I decided that my first trip should

be a level 5. I wolfed down 10g of cracker dry PESA shrooms from a recent grow. hit me in

waves of varing length and intensity that caused me to have blackout trips for 15 minutes

or so at a time. coming in and out of consciousness so rapidly really kicked my ass, this

was physically exhausting.

The bud is good too; traded 6g of shrooms for 4g of this dank looking bud.

The Beasters \/ \/
    [​IMG]

The Mids \/ \/
    [​IMG]

The Grow \/ \/
    [​IMG]

8g of Shrooms \/ \/
    [​IMG]

Sack of shrooms, grinder with Beasters, Ratchet head bowl of Beasters (gravity Bong)\/ \/
    [​IMG]

The Shrooms \/ \/
    [​IMG]

2. Thats a pretty solid grow. Any specific guide you used? would like to see it for future refrences

3. Nice stash. I like the shroom grow, that's wassup. Nice beasters, too, that bud looks D-lishhh.

4. #4 em3r1c, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
  5. Man Really diggin the mushie grow :) +rep

6. Thanks, it really turned out better than I expected. The jar of mids was half way full but while

tripping my buddy emotied it out onto a table and rolled a joint with a page of a dictionary.

When we woke up there was a qt oz spread all over the floor and on the table. luckily

salvaged about an eihgth (shown above)

7. Beautiful beasters and shrooms.
    Too bad your mids is all in shake. Though despite that, really, they don't look bad at all. Especially compared to what I buy around here as mids...
    blech, I can't do any better than 200 an o or 600 a quap for mids where I'm at.

8. i've never got the chance to try them i know wut shrooms do but wut do they taste like...cuz i hate MUSHROOMS and i was wondering if shrooms taste similar?

9. they taste alot worse than regular mushrooms

10. Damn nice stash, everything looks DELICIOUS!!!