Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My stash.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Alzafas, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Hey 'city. I recently made the biggest purchase I have ever made (haven't been toking that long). I spent $80 on some cannabis, not sure exactly what it is. One of my friends says it's dank.

How much I currently have, I gave a dime to a buddy and I've smoked like 8 bowls out of it.
    [​IMG]

My piece, gonna buy a new one soon.
    [​IMG]

This is how I store everything, it sits in my closet.
    Contains:
    -Dryer sheets
    -Cannabis
    -Stems that I need to throw away
    -Piece
    -Lighter
    [​IMG]

2. id ditch the dryer sheets. makes your bud taste like soap

3. #3 KrazySmokerHome, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    +1 on ditching the sheets

But nice looking bud, def not a rip for $80
    How much did it weigh

(If dude didn't tell you, you should really reconsider buying methods, always ask how much and have them calibrate the scales and weigh it, I don't even trust my own guys. Unless it's like a 20 sack, then just eyeball it)

Sure it looks like a dank $80, but if it's mids, no more than $50

Big ups and have fun smoking that shit man

4. defiantly take out those sheets man...less u wanna taste like ur smoking soap
    and why would u give ur bud a dime? i mena thats pretty cool but i woulda just gave him like a lil nug

5. Yeah, I don't really have the option of letting me watch them weight it, but it was 15 grams.

I guess ill take out the sheets, it smells really potent but oh well...don't wanna get caught.

Gave my buddy a dime cause he paid $10 for it lol. Guess I should have mentioned that.

6. Yeah it better be good shit if you paid that much for 15 g's

And how much (about) did the dime weigh?

I weigh my Dimes at 1.3g's for reggie weed

For dank maybe a little over a 1/2 g for a dime

7. Then how the F do you know it's 15 G's? Sounds like a high school dealer is preying upon your ignorance, besides, that looks like no 15 grams to me. I would talk to your connect if I were you.

Btw, what excuse does he give you, for not weighing it out in front of you? just curious haha

8. #8 KrazySmokerHome, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    Exactly any real dealer would have at least a shitty $10 scale
    If they can't weigh it in front of you, or have some lame ass excuse, I wouldn't even trust fuckin Abe Lincoln to sell it to me.

And, I usually ask for like a $2 sample (Or free, if they are the real deal) to try out, If one hits gets you high, go ahead,

That way you can check for quality and make sure he didn't get stupid and cut it with other shit like oregano or sage or catnip.

If he can't offer you a sample, find someone else, everyone knows weed from a first time dealer must be tested, how would you feel if you handed over the cash, went home, blazed up and it was cut with something, or even worse, laced.

(Not saying laced is always bad =])

Maybe it was dyed and added scents to imitate dank

Who knows maybe it was mexi weed and purple food coloring with skunk piss?

TRY BEFORE YOU BUY ALWAY ALWAYS ALWAYS

Any dealer trying to move their shit would be proud if it was "dank shit"

9. dude what you just said is the lamest shit i've ever heard...cutting weed with oregano? dude you cut coke not weed, at worst it could be sprayed with something to weigh it down......Also never heard of anybody dying weed with purple food coloring and of all things skunk piss?? half the time its hard enough to find good weight at a decent price much less go through a process of getting skunk piss :D that is just straight up stupid...and idk what to say about a sample...maybe if your buying a lot of weight u might want to smoke some before you commit a good amount of money...

im new to this site is there a way i can -Rep somebody???? lol

you my friend are a winner:hello:

10. plus rep son haha ;p

11. You my friend are being a douche bag. He's obviously not saying these things will or would actually happen. He's exaggerating to make his point clearer. He's simply looking out for someone that is new to buying. If you don't have helpful/useful information for the OP, who is just looking for some help, just don't reply to the thread man... stop being a lame ass and smoke a blunt and chill dude...:cool::smoke:

12. oh and OP.... I would have to say nice pickup... in my area that quality (from what I can see) goes for $15-20 a gram... so you would have gotten a great deal if you were here... but prices as everyone knows, differentiate quite a bit based on location/demographics/population. Any chance you could pull some nuggage out of that bag and take close ups like you did with your pipe (which is pretty cool BTW) (have a name?) it would help in seeing quality and nug formation to see how dense they are and whatnot... +rep man:D:smoke:

13. Yo you're paranoid.

I never ask a dealer what it weighs if it's someone I know well or buy from often. If I weigh it myself and it's not right then I tell them and they make it right. Shit. Lot's of dealers don't like it when you ask what there shit weighs and they will probably realize you don't know what you're talking about and take advantage of you. Buy a scale and don't ask for free samples either unless you're buying an ounce or more

14. I'm not noided, I've just seen it happen!

Around my way people are usually fucking rip offs, I'm just careful when buying, I've ended up making sure that what I'm getting is worth my hard earned money.
    I was just throwing in my 2 cents

I don't ask for samples usually if I'm buying less than a Half, and I ALWAYS offer to pay them for it.

Any good dealer I know would be honest and have correctly calibrated scales, and be willing to show me the weight, I can recall countless times I've bought a pound or so and it come up a couple ounces short, and the guy says "Oh too bad, it was 16oz's I swear, sorry man can't do shit."

Hell, even times I've bought quarters that end up having 5 g's

But I've seen the food coloring trick before, as well as the oregano or catnip, people are trying so hard to maximize their profits by selling (Ok I'll quit calling it cut, and call it "Mixed" Better now?) Mixed weed. It kinda sucks when you blaze up and see purple liquid dripping off your blunt, and you barely get high.

After learning about the shit people pull, I started basically looking at shit under a magnifying glass (Mainly for THC quality, but also to be certain that nothing else is attached to it)

Just being careful and giving advice.

I mainly only use this when finding new (Dishonest looking) Dealers.

Think of it as going to a pawn shop, you want to make sure the shit works before you buy it right? Because generally, there are no refunds

15. that's when you blast the dealer and take all their shit

16. True, but I already got enough on my record

And a wife and a kid now...

Actually my old dealer got shot a few weeks back, killed at a gas station while filling up

Sad really, but they got the bastard who did it, now I'm on the hunt for a new connect

But back on topic, I'd love to see a close up of a nug as well OP

17. Sorry, it's all ripped up and my camera is being shitty so I cant get any pics...

Thanks for the advice though, I'll keep all of it in mind.

Edit: I'm blazed and forgot about someone asking me the name of my piece. It's called "The Wizard".