Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Stash, what kind of weed is this

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sox10536, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Can someone tell me what kind of weed this is, looks like a a mix, but i'm interested in the few black buds.

Attached Files:

2. its some frostbitten weed forsure

3. The 'black buds' look like owl pellets. My 4th grade teacher made us disect those things. It was wierd.

4. Looks like you got some weed there. Maybe you should ask your dealer what type of weed it is.:smoking:

5. agreed ^^

6. purple corn/mids

7. Those look very interesting, i think you should send them to me to inspect

8. yea, frostbitten, grown or cured in cold temperatures causes it i think, if its not frostbitten ive been told dark weed is "hash weed" because it has so much resin that it turns the buds black and blue

9. haha same shit here man

10. i dont mean to be a dick but that bud just doesnt look good at all, i feel like it would poison me or something

11. rofl, i hadnt thought about that shit in years...

12. that is Mystery Kush. Ive smoked it before, got me so high.

13. looks like some purple reggie to me...

14. lol ^^^

15. looks like the bottom of a set. it looks like its just normal bud that turned purple from low temps.

16. Damn I had a dream last night that some kid stabbed me over an Oz of shit that looked exactly like that... just jogged my memory

17. Haha, I know what you mean man

18. Looks like someone sold you a lavender bush......

19. frost bitten for shur. no doubt about it in my mind.

20. First of all do you even understand that question?

How are we suppose to know by seeing a picture of it? There are thousands of strains, most of which look similar.