Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Stash (Not The Dankest)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmokinBluntsTX, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Okay so this ISN'T the dankest bud i've ever got, And to be honest it looks like Schwag.
    But it was definately the good stuff. Anyways, I bought about a quatar it smelt very lemony.

[​IMG]

2. Nice, pretty big stash! Looks legit to me dude... I'd 'guess' mids by the looks of the pics! Not anything personal, but would you mind telling how much you paid for it?

3. I paid $110 for it man.

4. ??? I can get a half ounce of some of the GOOOOOOOOD shit for 110 more or less! Where do you live dude?

5. Yeah well in the Houston area, good luck with that. :/
    I now live in Denver, Colorado

6. FUCK that bud looks way too much me and my boy picked up today.. he gave me a gram.

7. Enjoy the smoke :smoke:

8. lolol my roomate has the exact same mason jar, is that off wall fart?
    can't really tell nun about the bud though, nice crip though! i've got some similar stuff in my jar

9. Can't really tell how great it is by that picture but I really wouldn't say its mids. Are there seeds? Looks like some average hydro.