Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My stash got jacked.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LeGarretteBlunt, Apr 4, 2009.

1. i know you cant do shit about it. once its gone its gone. i had 2 homies roll through yesterday who traveled an hour to come chill. an hour later my other friend stopped by to weigh some shit out. i had my stack ready to reup on personals on my table. i then went out and keep in mind i always have my door locked so it got swooped... 9 hundo

mixed emotions dude, shit hurts... but u aint gonna get it back right? fucked up

2. do you know who robbed it

3. Sucks bro, but it happens to the best of us.

4. it was swooped while i was in the room, and i just didnt notice it until this morning... what bothers me the most is that shit is leading me to believe its one of my homies who came through first.

its the friendships man... i cant accuse anybody but i cant stand to be around this shit. and yeah, my fault for having it on the table.

5. holy fuck....i would snap out dude, i would have them all in the room the next day idgaf how long it is n i would say im not accusing anyone, but wheres my fuckin money!? Bc someone like that who would rob your whole re-up money knowingly is a pretty shady person, i wont go as far as not your friend but a shady person def, i would def question them all.

6. 900 bucks man.. why even risk it by having it sitting on a table..

7. Mistakes happen, but 2x4's to the head also tend to happen as an effect.

8. you were lazy and you see the result. IMO you have shitty friends to do that to a 'homie'., Keep better track of your shit next time. +1 rep for lesson learned.

9. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Good one, indeed it works hahahahaha

10. find out who it is, take the money back, beat there ass. They obviously aren't your friends if they take money from you, so beat the crap outta them

11. i agree with this guy, go fuck them up and get your shit back