Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My stash and it's value?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Svannim, May 15, 2010.

1. This is my stash. I got it all for around $15 from a really good friend. How much do you think this is worth? It's Reggies but they are pretty strong. Sorry bout the crappy picture quality. I used a nickle for scale.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry bout the crappy picture quality once again.

2. you got um for 15

so id take a random guess and say they're worth 15 ? lol

or maybe im misunderstanding you question

if you mean like making a profit off of them i guess you could play the middleman and get rid of um for 20 but if you're talking about profit you won't make any really with those low numbers

and we're not allowed to talk about drug dealing so ya kno

3. Nah I'm not thinking of making a profit. I just thought that's a little bit much for 15 bucks. I don't know.

4. Oh I gotcha and I see what you mean it does look like a 20 so its definitely straight either way

but a good way is to separate the bud into "enough to roll a blunt " like enough to roll one each

and if you come out with four different sets you can conclude its about 4 grams give or take

and if you come out with three sets then its like 3 gs which would be a 15

hope that makes sense ' cause a g basically rolls a blunt so its a good way to measure

5. Alright man. Thanks.