My springbreak/ Tbreak log (long)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by orangepeels, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Alright...so this is gunna be a two part thing. Im gunna tell you blades about my spring break, and then log my tolerance break.

Spring break:
    Oh my gaallll...spring break was nuts. My first year of college has been fucking awesome and i can honestly say...ive partied too much, smoked too much, and drank just a tad too much.

The first few days of my break were fucking great. I got a new job at a catering company making 10 dollars an hour with around 20-30 hours a week. Cant wait to start working.

After that job interview, i went camping with my friends. My friend put down 500 dollars on the absolute chillest camping site ever. Our site was secluded from all the other ones, we had our own bathroom with shower, and a valley infront of us to watch as the sun went under the horizon. When i first arrived at the campsite, i took 3 fat swigs of some vodka. Mind you it is around 3 pm. After those swigs i ended up having a decent sesh with my friend.

Later in the night, around 20-30 of us were trashed. Could barely walk, i lost my direction (n, s, w, e) about 5 times. We were up till 5 or 6 am screaming. Yes...screaming...thats all we fucking did. Screamed untill 5 am. Honestly...drunken/cross faded screaming is the best thing in the world. I almost burned down a tree when i put some kerosine on the campfire. As soon as the gas hit the embers it flamed about 10 feet and if i had not turned around i could have singed off my eyebrows.

Best time of my life.

Fastforward to friday/saturday night. My parents decided that they were gunna leave their 18 year old son at home alone. So i guess you blades can already imagine what went down. I had around 30-40 people at my house, 4 cases of beer, a few handles of vodka/rum, and all the weed i could smoke. I smoked 2 kush wraps (these things honestly smell like sugar), about 5-8 splifs along with countless bong loads the entire weekend.

Having a party of that calibre at my house was not a good idea. Although it was the 4th party i have hosted, im probably never going to do it again. Im down for kickbacks of like 5-10 people maximum. But the weekend became absolutely ridiculous. There were beer cans almost everywhere you looked, even though i specifically requested people to throw them in a trashcan i marked for beercans. Around 100 cig butts floating around in my backyard that i had to clean up. And about 20-30 roaches found in the dirt. But what can you expect when you're partying?

Moral of the story is, never trust people to respect your house if you're going to have a fat party.

Even though there were the downsides of having that party, i got free beer, got smoked out by everyone, and got some points with some girls.

All in all, im glad to say i had a crazy spring break... I got trashed, faded and had a great time. :smoking:

2. Alright so now that i have told you guys about my spring break, its time to tell you guys about my personal experience taking tolerance breaks from the ganja.

I have been smoking weed since i was in 11th grade. Its been about two and a half years since i first got smoked out. For the past 6-8 months i have habitually smoked everyday. This includes the morning wake and bake, the after lunch bowl, the afternoon bowl and the bowl i smoke before i go to bed. This does not include any bowls i may have smoked with friends.

I have taken a total of 2 breaks from the weed. And every time i have done it i have felt the same 'withdrawal' effects. In no way am i saying marijuana is a hard drug, infact i think of it as a plant that people cultivate and consume. Kind of like bananas you know? except with the negative connotation that many pair with it. I plan on taking this break until 4/20 to get pretty darn faded that day. Then after that i am limiting myself. I am no longer going to smoke before bed (before this break i almost kind of depended on that bowl to get to sleep).

Day 1.
    Sunday (after spring break partying):
    Cleaned up my house (took 4 hours), considered eating something, but decided against it as everytime i thought of food i felt somewhat sick. One meal did it for me that day, dinner was hard to push down my throat.

Sunday night:
    Around 9pm, i felt restless, bored, anxious, and feared of the night to come. By the time i had decided to turn off the tv and attempt to sleep, i felt wide awake. I laid there in bed for what seemed like an eternity. I could hear the crickets outside mocking me for not being able to sleep.

Eventually i did fall asleep. Now here is something that i experience every time a take a break from my beloved ganj. I woke up around 3-4 times during the night, dripping in sweat. Every time i woke up, i got out of bed, took a lap around my room, went to the bathroom and washed my face. Not my ideal night >.>

Day 2.
    Monday:
    Woke up from the horror i had the last night of being unable to sleep. Sat at my computer thinking about weed, and browsing the city (bad idea esp. on a t break). I decided that i had to eat something, so i went downstairs and looked at what i had. Turns out everyone i had over to party had cleared me and my parents out. I decided that jack box could be potentially good...so i went and ordered the mini sirloin burgers(which i can tell you guys...they are actually pretty darn good). When i was driving home to eat i felt hungry. But as soon as i stepped inside my house and prepared to eat...i felt suddenly nauseous again and had a hard time eating =(. My day went on and i fiended bud the entire day.

Monday night:
    Alright...not as bad as trying to sleep on sunday night...but still woke up around 3-4 times in the night with coldsweats. But this night was somewhat different, i had an extremely vivid dream. It was wierd, i was driving home when i met my dad paired with about 5 cops and a breathalizer. Woke up from that dreams dripping in sweat.

Ill let you guys know how i am tomorrow. I definitely consider the things that i am feeling to be minor withdrawal symptoms. While i know that it is easy to kick the habit, sometimes its hard to have the motivation to stop.

Recap: what i feel when i dont smoke: Cold sweats during the night, inability to sleep well, bad appetite, and i can get pretty fucking agitated.

Everytime i take a break like this, these symptoms usually last 3-5 days. Ill let you guys know how the next 2 go.

If you guys liked reading, thats cool, if you guys didnt enjoy my story...please flame on:p

3. Why do people feel the need to invite 20+ people to their house when their parents aren't home? I do not understand the reasoning behind this...... Just get your 10 most chill friends and have a good smoke sesh, no need to leave the wholeness of your parents home in the hands of others....

4. #4 orangepeels, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009

End of spring break party. We celebrated the good times we had. Even though there was a major cleanup afterwards, i think it was well worth it to enjoy myself with all of my friends.

Whats a party with only 10 people? its a kickback around here.

EDIT: also, its not like i gave my house away to 20-30 different strangers. Its like..i had some friends over and i was regulating hard. No randoms were allowed in, no one went upstairs, no one was being loud outside, just people being drunk and not understanding the concept of a trashcan.

5. tight party man..

6. Day 3 - Tuesday
    Woke up not drowsy for school. What a surprise lol. When i got to school i had a headache all day. Class at 8 and last class ended at 6:15. Not a bad day but it was still pretty lame

Did not fiend all day, wasnt that bored at night. When i went to sleep, i woke up twice in the night sweating balls again. It seems that with out the MJ i am a very light sleeper.

It seems as if the symptoms of minor withdrawals are making their way out. I dont get as agitated as easily, im eating more with out smoking, and sleeping just a tad better. Hopefully i can hold off till 4/20 (probably can...but ive had people asking me to sesh with them all week :eek:).