My solution for Israel

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BongBreaker6, Sep 22, 2011.

1. I believe that the whole Israel thing is a whole bunch of lunacy and idiocy, but it's something that causes a lot of global problems and it needs to be solved. I was in Israel in 1997 and I was nearly killed in a terrorist bombing of a market, so I know first hand how much this conflict is making an impact on the lives of people.

We should simply create an "international holy zone" in every holy site in Israel and simply not allow anyone to live there unless they are directly involved in that site. Only those who maintain it and those who perform religious services would be allowed to remain residents. The desert areas and other non-urban coastal areas would be designated the state of Palestine while the urbanized areas would be designated the state of Israel. Cities like Haifa, Jerusalem and Nazareth would all be stateless and no longer subject to the issues related to having them belong to someone. Jews would no longer occupy Muslim holy sites and Palestinians would no longer be forced into reservations in shitty areas.

Frankly I think the religious people there are all a bunch of wackos, but innocent lives are at risk and something needs to be done. They are all irrational, so it might not work. If it doesn't work, the only solution will be to nuke Israel, assassinate all Muslims, Jews and Christians and turning the Middle East into even more of a wasteland than it is now...

2. My solution? Nuke them!

Hahahahah totally JK!

My real solution... flood the area with MDMA and have Israel party with Palestine, Lebanon, and whatever other nation wants to join in on the PLUR.

3. Why not just get them all really high, bring in a bunch of strippers and force them to become buddies?

4. Yeah I see where you are coming from OP with the international holy zone. It should be treated like air and available for all. I didn't say water because water can be privatized.

5. i like isreal

6. Excuse me, "Fuckcockshit", but its spelled "Israel".

7. Just wait till we start running out of air...

[​IMG]

8. Why? The conflict has almost nothing to do with religion.

9. It does. The reason why Muslims are so attached to that shithole is because of religion. The reason why Jews don't want to give it up is religion. Christians are also tied to the place for religion and fought numerous wars (the Crusades) for that very reason.

Personally I think that all religious people are crazy and the world would be better off without them, but that's a whole different story.

10. No, the reason Palestinians are attached to it is because the UN sold it out from under them 60 years ago. You might want to brush up on your history.

11. Why do you think they wanted it in the first place?
    You might want to brush up on YOUR history. I've actually spent 6 weeks in that shithole and was nearly killed in a terrorist attack at the Mahane Yehuda market. The Palestinians stole the land from the Christians who stole it from the Muslims who stole it from the Christians who stole it from the Jews...

It's not like the Palestinians have given the world any reason to respect them. They've murdered hundreds of innocent civilians, women and children, and have continuously spit in the face of negotiations. The Jews and Christians have a lot of blame too, but if it wasn't for the religious fanaticism there would be far more negotiation and far less terrorism.

Plus, the "state of Palestine" never really existed. It was already filled with Jews long before the state of Israel was founded.

When you tell someone to "brush up on their history", you should probably know a little something about history. Palestinians have LESS of a claim to the land than the Jews, but I actually think NOBODY should have the holy sites as their own and they should be set up like international parks where they cannot be owned or controlled by anyone.

12. Its not all to do with religion... Israel derrives much of its state funding from the US, in fact Israel is one of the biggest 'investments' the US makes on a yearly basis (aside from banker led investments). Youve gotta question why this is the case... must be part of some wider plan the US has, probs someting to do with population control or the next world 'War' - but that may just be my conspiracy side coming out.

13. I'm up for that.... I live in israel myself free weed and tits are always welcome ;D:smoke:

14. The US wasn't even the original supporter of the state of Israel...
    We do contribute a ton to Israel, but mainly because of the whole BS Holy War and that crap.

The conspiracy theory is a load of crap, that doesn't even make sense.
    I think from now on when someone posts a crazy conspiracy theory, I'll post a video link to a HS classmate of mine who was a genius (1590 out of 1600 on his SATs, got into Harvard) but who went a little crazy...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJzt2W0ZL9M]Justin Massler the Ivanka Trump Stalker Confesses: "Mothman made me do it" - YouTube[/ame]

15. I would have a much better time believing he was a genius if he stopped saying "like" and sounding like a 13 year old :rolleyes:

16. my solution to people who think they got a good solution when in actuality they have very little to no idea about what is going on, and the solution is this: stick to pokemon

17. actually no... Israel's econmic annual GDP is $200B. The US gives them $3B annually.

18. #19 dudedude4, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2011
    Yeah let's not be hypocrits about brushing up on history now... you should now that it was actually the Jordanian and Egyptians that sold it from under them. Until 1967 Gaza and the West Bank were under their control, and not a single move was made for establishing a state there. Jordan was over 2/3 of Historical Palestine and was given in 1946 to the Hashemites, where they rule in a dictatorship over a majority Palestinians. Israel proper is less than a third of the original Palestine.

I'm all for a Palestinian state, and seemingly unlike you, I recognize BOTH nations' historical right to exist in that space, oh and I actually know my history :p May they do so in peace soon.

19. Yes, I agree. I believe that Palestine should have their own state, but their is one thing that kind of gets to me. When Clinton was in Presidency, didn't he actually meet up with Palestine one time and asked if Israel would give a chunk of land to Palestine, would they accept it? Now, I may be wrong here, but didn't Palestine reject the offer and said they will not stop until all of Israel is occupied and seize to exist? :confused: