my social status, is ''redneck''

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jun 22, 2007.

1. im half redneck half i dont give a shit. lol

no one pictures me as a stoner or a redneck. but my intrests in both life styles run deep.

i got a bit of a city mind set, but thats minor.

2. looks like someone researched my old threads because this one is ''OLD''

oh well bump it !!!!!!!!!!!! where my fellow necks at !!!!!!!!1 [​IMG] :cool:

3. ? i dont really have a '' point'' on my choice of flags,,,, you'll have to explain your question better,,,,

whats your point in questioning it ?:cool:

4. bumping this thread for my fellow necks,,,,:cool:

5. Well I am a fellow Southern, but i am no redneck. And to they guy about the rebel flag question all i got to say is States Rights when i see it....

In Dixie Land I'll take my stand
    To live and die in Dixie
    Away, away,
    Away down south in Dixie!

6. Thats a badass fuckin compound bow... and I've seen black people wearing the confederate flag.;)

7. Seriously. codymcgee or somebody needs to post the original image.

8. Redneck is your second social status.

Your first social status is "Bad ass mother fucker" :cool:

I've only been here for a little bit under a month, but you're a cool ass dude. Always a nice guy, never instigating fights.

Plus,,,,,,,,,, the way you type,,,,,, it's pretty sweet.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Man I remember you chicken from the first day I got on here, saw those big plants in front of a big rebel flag, and I never,,,,,,could figure out,,,,,what's up,,,,,,,with the commas,,,,,
    But that's how I know it's you and not an impostor. Don't change a thing good sir!

10. You're a cool dude in my book, chicken :smoking:

Yeah, even if I don't look at whose typing what or anyones avatar, I can still spot a chicken post by the commas.

11. ya'll are too kind,,, all the above post's.....

im digging the love,,,,,,

• Like Like x 2
  12. Pshhh... real rednecks don't live in Florida! :p

13. i been around for a lil while and ive NEVER had any problems with chicken..
    your the man:cool:

14. You're a badass Chicken.

15. im a fellow southerner, im a fan of the natty light also. such a good beer for the price, fuck the naysayers.

I don't live in the backwoods country type stuff, but if i had a choice, i would :)

16. while we're clearing things up, i'm a white supremacist, not a racist

17. you know we all dig you being here chicken..always enjoy your posts, and being a redneck is something to be proud of man..hell im an arkansasn, does that qualify me as a redneck?? I d like to think so :cool:

18. they make natty from the piss of pbr drinkers.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. lol. PBR is good too, but the grocery stores around here ain't got it in stock enough. a friend of mine usually has it at his house, i should ask him what's up on it,.

that pictures hysterical