Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My so called 'friend'

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChubbyRage, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Obviously this kid feels some sense of entitlement due to being spoiled by his parents. He needs to be enlightened.

2. Lmao he told me i get way to angry over little shit when our friend couldn;t get weed once for him because his dealer went to florida and he raged like a chubby kid who lost his cake.

He wished his plane crashed and hoped he died.

It shows if this kid doesn't get his own way he goes psycho.

3. Next time take some shitty bud and add some salvia and that shit the makes you throw up when you smoke it. (i forget the name)

Roll it up into a joint and put it in your bag. Tell him you scored some bomb bud and have a joint in your bag.

When he steals and smokes it he will have learned his lesson.

4. This o.0

5. Fucking epic idea.

But I never want to see him again as we had a arguement lol.

He's so ironic too, tells me that i'm selfish and other stuff when that's what he's like lol.

But this is actually a good idea, but I might try it with a different guy, what should i put in there, i don't want to use salvia as it's expensive. And i'm cheap :p

6. But if your not expecting salvia.... Yeah he would be scared o.0

um use.... dried leaves and grass and other things you find in nature. This way he can't be like "liar you told me that that joint in your back was bomb... I mean what?"

7. Good idea man :)

+ rep

8. Dude, this kid is doing something called self-projection. It's common in narcissists that haven't realized that they are narcissists.

9. Doesn't sound like a friend to me.

10. What so you mean he's being a douche without realising? And even if you tell them they still don't realise.

11. Anyway guys i'm going out for a bit, maybe smoke a joint. Peace. :wave:

12. dude, crack that kid in the face. Dont let little bitches like that work you over. He has no respect for you. Your letting him get away with it. its illegal and you cant go to your parents or the cops about him stealing your weed. Next time you see him throw a huge right hook, knock his ass down to the ground and say next time you steal my shit im going to break your fucking legs....

works, then everyone else that hears about it wont fuck with you. It only takes one time then your good for a while.

13. Honestly, I wouldn't call him a fried. Seems more like he's using you for weed.

14. He pretty much is.

It's kind of hard for me though as i've been friends with him for a long time before we started to smoke weed. And if he's being a prick like this then screw him.

15. Dude you better go rambo on his ass! Do it for the......[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jH74e3Qo9k]YouTube - Sultans of Swing (with lyrics)[/ame]

16. Or, the person gets mad, and ends up shooting him. While this outcome may not be very likely it's still a possibility and really isn't worth it. Not trying to sound like a pussy but I feel as though the days of "meeting on the playground" are behind us. Plus, that just brings more negative stigma to MJ.

17. If you tell them, they usually try to find some way to undermine you, in order to help their damaged ego. Has this kid ever just verbally exploded on you or your friends after making a comment to him or something?

18. Yes he has, he does it quite often. So say if he called a dog a cat by accident I would usually correct him and say "No it was a dog", he would usually reply with "OK CALM DOWN!", then I just reply saying "I am calm" and so on. You get the point.

And aswell as this yesterday he 'verbally exploded' on me and started to insult my mums low income and how I don't get much money from my mum for birthdays and shit. Tbh it shows I don't have to rely on my own mother at 18.

But he even tried saying my friends told him to take it? :/ what a fucking lier.

19. you NEED to have a serious talk with him.

If it was me, i would delete his number and cut all contact.

He is no friend. If he is stealing joints.. that you were prob gonna share at some point anyway, think of what will happen later on potentially?

Drop that loser

20. Yeah, i've tried to talk to him seriously but he just starts to 'verbally explode' on me if I say something that's barely insulting like "Yo why you try to steal my weed? Can't you get your own?"

Then he starts to insult me. He's like a bomb with a dodgy count down, you never know when he's about to go off.

Yeah i'll try to stay away from him. And if we do become friends again, it won't be for long as i'm going to do a little trick as someone posted above: Roll a joint with dried leaves and shit then let him steal it and let him smoke it. :hello: