My Smoke XXX is here!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Acid Raindrops, Sep 21, 2009.

1. #1 Acid Raindrops, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
    Just got it in the mail, I'll be reviewing it in this thread when I try it.

Came in a small plastic pouch, the contents are light to dark green, looks like that of some low mids weed.
    The smell is not unpleasant, has a really distinct sweet smell to it.

Will be trying soon and I'll update on how the smoke and high is. :cool:

Smoke XXX is one of many legal herbal blends (Like Spice Gold) for those who do not know.

2. What is it? A legal high?

3. Yeah, I prefer weed to legal blends, I'm not on probation or anything I just ordered a glass zong and saw the Smoke XXX so decided to get a little 1 gram pack. My Zong isn't here yet though, would had been nice to test them both out at the same time.

4. hey guys its me reporting back about this product, and DAMM i am sorry but I GOTZ to go cuz I aim TRIPPIINNNN!! :D

5. Well i packed just one bowl and smoked that and i was trippin so bad havin panic attacks, but then again its not like i smoke weed everyday, but this stuff definetly gets you high! music sounds good! playing some socom 3, lol wow blackwoods trips me out high i cannot play for SHIT haha!

6. How much did it cost you for a gram?

7. at nirvana its 35$ for 3g, and i'm on probation right now so no mary jane and if i were to order 3g or so this shit is 100% legal correct there isn't anything that would show up in a piss test

8. You man! pm me the link to wherever you got it I've been looking for a good legal high.

9. I just got a rockstar mango juice drink, gonna drink it and wait 45 mins and see if it has any effect with synthetic THC too. :smoke:

10. I still refuse to believe that these legal smokes even come close to comparing to good marijuana.

how long did your high last?

11. mmm maybe an hour then a mellow come down so like 2 hours, same as weed for me it depends on the person, the guy on youtube said his lasted like 4-6. but some people stay higher longer.

oh of course id take weed over this anyday.

12. Hrmm, well if I ever go on probation I will give this shit a try, no joke. :)

13. LOl peaple always say it lasts like4-6 hours but when i tried Spice Gold it was like 2 1/2 hours but yeah SOME of these legal blends are getting pretty good now.

14. Im pretty sure the legal stuff is lightly dusted with an RC.
    i'll find the name.

I just remember cause we got the crystals straight from a supplier.
    1-2mgs would rape you

15. Yes, it's a synthetic THC called JWH-018, but no not ALL blends are but I think Smoke XXX is. But I don't care. :smoke:

16. Thats what I was thinking of.
    I'd say most would have it, or at least a member of the JWH-xxx family.
    All the ones I've tried (your brand excluded) had similar effects