Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my situation

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CallMeHerb, Feb 10, 2004.

1. yuck bbq spam? alright we need to make more money for real meat. no matter how much herb i smoke, ill never think thats food.

2. Pork ham
    salt
    water
    potato startch
    and
    sugar

ive heard of pork, and i know ham but wtf is porkham?<cant be a good thing (they just dont wanna say bad parts of an old sow) :D
    oooh second ingrediant salt....very bad for you darlin
    water,...well thats not bad for you, till it helps form that slime coating and then its just gross
    potato starch? hhhm might not be too bad for you unless your on that adkins diet. maybe thats where all that congield stuffcomes from.
    suger?...suger????dunno why its in there, must sweeten up that porkham, but also bad for you AND your teeth
    sooo i guess your right spams not TOO bad, just gross looking

3. well if it was food it wouldnt be too bad, but ill reitterate, it aint food. just like gum, but way grosser. meatgum.

4. Pig ham should have been the words.. LOL

I guess they want you to know it's ham from pork!!!!!

Everything we eat is in someway bad for us..

I myself, try to eat somewhat healthy after my two heart attacks... But I just can't eat all that"supposed to be good for you food" all the time!

So what do you eat Mrs. highya???

5. didnt someone make up spam for ww1 or something?....meatgum,spamwiches,porkham MUST have some nutritional value

6. meatgum. classic. u had 2 heart attacks?! shit how old are you man?

7. You didn't answwer my question Highya...

What does the Lil' Indian dude eat??

8. I myself, try to eat somewhat healthy after my two heart attacks... But I just can't eat all that"supposed to be good for you food" all the time!
    id go for french fries dunked in a milkshake

So what do you eat Mrs. highya???
    ....uum, green organtic vegtables :D

9. I eat the greens as well.. I just have to add a little of the good stuff every now and then!!!

10. I am almost 41.. I have had a hard life with lots of stress...

Don't work yourself into the ground for any one.. ESP not a woman!!!!!

11. what bout the 2 heart attacks??

12. i honestly eat all kinds of things that are bad for me,,....ima fast food junkie( no people dont tell me i dont wanna know nuthin bout yucky fast food :D) i am completley addicated to sugar, chocolate nicotine and caffeen...i mix that up with fried chicken taco's pizza an pasta....but i do try to stay away from foods made just of parts and pieces, aka:hotdogs bologna,sausage and various meats that come in cans :D

13. I am almost 41.. I have had a hard life with lots of stress...

Don't work yourself into the ground for any one.. ESP not a woman!!!!!

14. whatdya do for a living?

15. 41 is waaay to young bud head.....
    you DO need someone around you to not let you eat spam.

16. I own a construction company...

17. i think i sense inuendo.

18. Yes I do... I have to eat what the B-wife fixes or eat fast food......

I can't even get her to fix what I would like to have..

Come and save me Highya!!!!!!!

19. doesnt sound u like her much, divorce her, mary janes the only lady u need.

20. I would but, I have three kids that need me much more than I need a divorce!!!!