my situation

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ithofbubbles, Apr 21, 2008.

1. K so today I planted 7 seeds directly into some decent lookin ground dirt next to a small river, and at my freinds house i have like 6 plants that are about a foot tall and i will be walking over there to bring back two and take them back in my woods to put them by the seeds i just planted, we will probably be having some tough storms soon but u think they will be fine if i tie them up well? btw the temperature is just droping a little below 50F at night, and reaching 70+ at day u think they should be safe?

btw the place im putting them had like a real strong beam of light breaking through the trees and there was a shit load of real short leafy green plants and what not all around in a big patch, im sure u guys have seen this anyways think its a good spot even tho theres a bunch of little roots in the ground?

2. Hey dood. I think you should be good with the spot you have. Seems to me your new to the game but, just be aware of your surrounding growing outdoors. If your in the burbs, you may want to limit the time you see your girls. If your fortunate enough like I am and you live in the middle of nowhere, then you have no worries. Blaze On

3. hey man, just take a stick and put it in the ground next to the plant and tie the plant to the stick, be careful when you do it though >.< should keep them up straight if theres a storm aslong as its not real bad