My Situation With My Friend Thats A Girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420Ohio, Jun 9, 2014.

1. I recently graduated High School and it was the last day of school last firday so me and my friends decided to get together and go to my friends house to swim and hang out. The plan was to hang out with the group then all of us in the group were going to my other friends bon fire at night. So we all hung out all day and it was the usual hang out stuff. So we get to my friends bon fire and it sucks. I mean sucks. There were her stoner friends (the small group), and a bunch of straight edge people, that really didn't get along at all. So me and This girl, lets call A., and my other friend, let's call her B., left the bon fire to attempt to get higher than we ever have before. I ended up successfully getting A. higher than she has ever been before and we decide to go hang at B's house. It was like 1 am now and her parents were asleep so we all decided to go up stairs and listen to music and be stoned. Well B. leaves the room because me and A. are making out and hands go to the usual places, but we stopped before we did anything rash.

The next day I go to B's house to hang out and it turned out to only be A. and B. So we were just chilling on the couch watching a movie and then A. grabs my hand and puts it down her pants. Now keep in mind B. is on the couch next to A. so after that we decide to go to the beach and watch the sunset. And my arm was around A. like the usual progression. Then B. ends up leaving and we make out again. Then me and A. go our seperate ways and I go home. Well the next day I try and text her because she has my skate board in the back of her car and she can't keep a conversation. Can any one tell me what the fuck just happened because I am extremely confused?

-Stay Lifted!

2. Bump! I'm bored :poke:

3. Thought this was going to be an ABC event for a minute there, if ya know what I mean.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. You got your skateboard stolen is wtf just happened. Lol...

6. What happened was your a pu$$y and didn't hit it. If the opportunity arises, always hit it. You made it awkward by not hitting it when she told you to.....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. She thinks you're a pussy