My sister's friends.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I really want cookies now.

If that is in reference to me, sketchy.

2. My sister has caught me makin out with her friends in my hot tub before lol. That was awkward.

3. no but i hooked up with my friends sister.. he was cool with it..

"rather be my boy than some fucker, dude; it's cool just don't date her that'd be weird"
    "dogg you know me"

4. My sis has a bf. Her friends usually don't though. I like my sis's bf he is asian and really respectful. Smart and has a bright future. He is doin well in college too. I would never let my sis date anyone who wasn't going to be very very successful. This dude will though. He knows though that if he crosses line I will injure him.

5. My brother is 2 years older than me. He dated three friends of mine, 2from high school, one from college. All three dropped me as a friend like a hot potato.

My brother and I don't live in the same city anymore but I would consciously keep friends away from him from now on.

6. I just recently met some of my family on my real dad's side, and I have a cousin who is 16 (I just turned 18.) They live about 2 hours away and whenever I go down there I usually end up with one of her friends. Good shit hah.

7. #27 AbydeBySolace, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    I've made it a habit to fuck my friends sisters.

Does that count

8. As long as they don't look like my sister. I'm telling ya, that bitch is U.G.L.Y!!!!!

9. Haha all of my sisters friends are so hot and bangable. I need to get it.

10. Fuck them all. more than one at a time.

11. My sister is older then me, so I quit liking her friends a few years ago.
    I like my daugters friends now. Heheheheheheheheeeeeeee!

12. *I know I'm going to regret this*

How old?

13. my sister and her friends all got prego/still trying to get prego. so fuck no. no kids for me please. plus my gf is insanely hot. so i got no reason to go after them.

14. Leave it at too young.

15. That's what I thought.
    <--------Avatar says it all.

16. Kinda wish I had a sister now, didn't realize having one presented so much opportunity for pussy.:D

17. Well if the age difference between my sister and I was less than 10 years and I didn't have any morals I would definitely be bangin them teenage girls!

18. I say, pound every fucking one of them and make your sister watch!