Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My sister.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIckyRicky, Mar 15, 2009.

1. She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male, and the other two...well, the other two were female!

God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find that all four of them habitually smoked marijuana cigarettes...

REEFERS. :smoking:

2. whats your address im coming ova. :smoking:

3. uh oh. Fellow jerz blade in the house! :D

4. I too enjoy the occasional marijuana cigarette.

5. did i just read a reefer madness reference?

EDIT: NVM! sublime reference! even better! listen to smoked 2 joints rarities version if u havent heard it b4, awesome song.

6. Ya Sublime was the shit when I was a teenager! Kinda sucks that dude killed himself, same with Nirvana. :-(

7. wait i though Kurt Cobain shot himself in the head, and Bradley Nowell accidentally overdosed on heroin?

8. #9 korey, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009

smoke two joints

great song ;p

9. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7w5VwZM2Kc"]YouTube - Sublime - Smoke two joints (Beyond the Valley of the Dolls)[/ame]

10. these arent lyrics from smoke 2 joints?

11. They use that sample at the beginning of the song. And plus rep to the OP for making me laugh my ass off.

12. Marijuana cigarettes eh? Those damn reefers.

13. Kurt Cobain overdosed on heroin and then shot himself in the head, and Bradley Nowell died of a combination overdose of Alcohol, Valium, and Heroin.

14. And how many people actually know that film critic Roger Ebert actually penned those words in "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls" which is a classic piece of trash film.

15. I'm glad some of you guys picked up on this. :)

16. When I read it i heard that guys voice saying it in my head :)

17. I thought courtney love killed kurt

18. Kind of how Yoko Ono killed the Beatles. lol

19. Yeah...some people believe that. People who can't admit that their "hero" was a completely unstable drug addict.