My sister who ratted me out a while ago, guess what just happened

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 4smoke2haze0, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wanna hear the conclusion to this.

Yea, I did just comment on a 7 year old thread. I'm just that cool.

2. [quote name='"4smoke2haze0"']I wanna hear the conclusion to this.

Yea, I did just comment on a 7 year old thread. I'm just that cool.[/quote]

Your bumping it will surely bring the OP back! He was just waiting for someone to ask!

:p

3. well thats how it works isnt it?

post in an old thread, and the OPs spidey senses start tingling.

4. Haha yeah, my bro, is 11 and he wants to blaze but I don't want to encourage him so don't do anything and she won't

5. what I would do is find where she keeps her weed and just take some of it every so often (not too often)

no need for drama, just get yours back in the form of free bud. and if she finds out, its not as if she can tell anyone about it because she thinks you don't know and wants to keep it that way.

if she confronts you just say you didn't think she smoked weed, and she doesn't need it.

edit... lol ancient thread, probably no point replying to this ay

6. Sing a little song to her,

IF I CAN'T, YOU CAN'T, DOO IT HOMIEE

7. it should have stayed dead, kill it with fire. wait we can forget it with such..hmmmm

8. This thread was clearly made before being 18 was necessary around here.. OP sounds like he is fucking 12 yrs old

9. Dude this guys sister is potentially hot as fuck. She sounded kinda young in the story, but now that 7 years passed....maybe she is into harder drugs now?

10. [quote name='"Ganja.Godfather"']Dude this guys sister is potentially hot as fuck. She sounded kinda young in the story, but now that 7 years passed....maybe she is into harder drugs now?[/quote]

Maybe he is too, and that's why he left GC.

11. What's with all the bumped threads today?

12. I don't have any sort of constructive advice for this situation other than...

To find out if she is smoking tobacco, or weed through the spoon you could light it and take a couple of puffs (with nothing in it) and you should be able to taste whatever she's been smoking through it.. and if it was tobacco you might even get a (not so fun) head change to confirm it!

Anyways that's all I've got for this subject. Sorry OP sucky situation man.

13. So what ??

14. 13 points.

thats what.

15. [quote name='"Broses"']

13 points.

thats what.[/quote]

I see your 13 points, and raise you 9000!

16. Dont think you realize that this thread is 7 years old..

17. Indeed I did not. Lol Thanks for the heads up bro.

*feels like a noob/dumbass* :p

18. Necroing old threads is not that big a deal...but this one is just silly/immature in the first place

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.