Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my sister is greening out...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sexweed325, Dec 11, 2011.

1. So my sister comes into my room and says this "Lets go in the attic (i always smoke in the attic, but she never smokes). Please".

so i got real excited and invited her up to enjoy some Pineapple Kush and Blue dream with me. She took like 3 Bong rips, and 1 rip outta my funky acrylic bong from GC shop. She said im way too high i think im a sheep. "im all fuzzy wuzzy". This girl is 22 years old and is a banker for PNC.....Shes fucked up

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. you guys should make out.

3. Hahah thats jokes.

Make sure she has water to drink, and tell her to fall asleep watching her favorite movie or show... if shes freaking out that is.

4. Perfect time for sex.

5. .... lmao

6. You guys are fucked up lol

I wish I had a little sister to get high :(

7. LOL, "fuzzy wuzzy."

Your sister sounds cool dude, she's successful and seems chill I wish my sister would smoke with me.

She's just very high, she'll be fine lol.

8. I didnt mean to respond to you and now the edit button is being stupid. But whatever.

9. get high and make out with?

10. Isn't "fuzzy wuzzy" a good thing? Doesn't sound like greening out to me. Lol.

11. Ha I'll trade you, I have three sisters. Every time I come home for the holidays they hound me to smoke and go bowling. It's kind of becoming a tradition lol

12. Shes greening out? YOU ARE SO IN THERE.

Seriously tell her to take a shower. Have a movie and munchies ready for when shes donw. I wouldn't laugh if my little sister was greening out.

13. Is she hott? Pix or it didn't happen

14. Yea we want some pics.. She works as a banker in new york city, so obviously she must be attractive. They don't hire fat ugly bankers in NYC, she has to be a sophisticated young woman so we want some pics.

15. Thus sayeth the lord Jesus Christ

16. Jesus demands pics so must provide or be swarmed by locust !!!

17. The Rapture will come, unless thou does as I have commanded.

18. The Rapture happened in May and October remember?:smoke:

19. hmmm, install a live video feed in ur shower

20. Successful, lol. By banker I think op means teller.