My Silver Surfer Water Filteration System.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Heat97, May 14, 2013.

1. Got the green one. I bought this from the SSV forums. I cant show specific links from their websites.
    http://dabuddhavaporizer.com/custom-glass/vapor-cooling-glass/water-filters/water-filter-cooler-moisturizer-90-spiral.html
    Recieved it 2 days ago.

It was very easy to set up It came with everything needed to set it up to my silver surfer.

I bought this purely for anxiety/panic disorder problems.

Ive always felt when Smoking out of a bubbler or bong.. The water always made the hit more clean. And I always had less anxiety. Vs smoking out of a non filtered source.

But a vaporizer is very clean In the first place. But the water filter just makes it even more cleaner/acts as a ash catcher/particles.

I really DO feel the difference. And after shipping.. The 70$ was well spent.

I have way less anxiety/paranoia while using the water filter on the vape. And thats exactly what I wanted.

So for people with anxiety/panic disorder. This is the best way to go in my opinion. (Ive been suffering with the worst anxiety/panic ever) Severe chest pain/painfull heart palpitations/heart skipping abnormally/loss of breath/numbness throught the whole body/unable to walk or move hands.

My friends that dont have my problem say it definatly is alot better than regular smoking. As it is more clean/smooth and you can use juice or cold water. For flavor/or a cold hit. They say forsure its a different high.

2. what would you say is different aboutt the high?

3. Its a more mellow/headhigh. Feels more clean

4. i have the same vape setup as you and while i didnt get the walter filter for the same reason as you I still love it. Let me give you a tip, take the extra 3ft tube along with the 3ft tube you start with, get some electrical tape and put them together, boom 6ft tube. I did this and it works flawlessly, no air leaks no problems and its so much more convenient.

5. Hey heat,

Can you post some pics of your setup? Thinking about getting one too.

6. I just got mine, if you're thinking of getting one I recommend buying a blemished unit, saves you 100 bucks if you buy it straight from them and you still get the warranty, and all the goodies, the carrying bag and whip, poker etc.  The best part is, I can't even find a blemish or scratch on my unit!!

But I've only had a launch box before this so I'm real new to vap and was wondering what temp you use when hooking the SSV up to a water pipe.  my set up has 3 percs and I'm having trouble getting any vapor through it.  I have my temp at 50-60% 

Attached Files:

7. I don't have a SSV, but I do vapor bong.
    Make sure you aren't using cold/ice water like you would for smoking, it will cause the vapor to condense. I use pretty warm water and it works great.

8. Also guys (pro tip) the hose for a ssv/dbv fits snugly in to a 14mm female joint on its own. So any 14 mm piece you have or want to buy is already compatible with with them for vapor bonging.

9. @[member="Jojo0420"] good to know thanks, I tried it again last night with a full bowl and it worked much better, i think that may have been some of the problem.