My shitty grow box

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by paranoidgrower420, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Can everyone please take a look at my first topic? Need some help on my shitty grow box:/

2. #2 Hypoxic, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
    I'm in the same boat as far as first time trying my hand at growing.

If you get a female you will get something even if its only a few grams if u give it light and water and give it a little tlc.

Like you said, it's all about learning...get that thing to flower and think of how much more confident you'll be next time. I'm using old bagseed to experiment on before I pop my northern lights seeds.

3. Yeah I don't really mind the yield just because i know my setup isn't to great at all plus since I'm starting from 12/12. After this plant, I'm gonna buy a few more cfl's and if all goes well..scrog!

4. My box :/

Attached Files:

5. *

Attached Files:

6. Check out my post just below yours for some pics of what im rolling if you want ideas. As a new grower my biggest thing I would not skimp on was a carbon filter w/ inline fan cause there is no price for your freedom and peace of mind. I spent roughy $350 and $100 alone was on filter and fan.