My shit dealer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chillll, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Some of you may remember my thread about me fronting money and getting "stood up" (fuck you whoever gave me shit for that lol i kid but really)

Anyway, this is part 2

This fucking asshole manages to get kicked out the day he was gonna hook me up.

He still had that 40 dollars.

Fast forward a couple weeks, I hit him up on facebook.
    Yesterday he was all "Alright 6:30 at -Supermarket-"

So im like alright finally.

He doesn't show AGAIN

He is planning on giving me some on Friday, because he apparently sold MY bud to someone else.

Here are the facebook messages complete without names for obvious reasons. The messages that say chilll are mine.

September 30 at 8:36pm

Chillll -hey man whts up.. still waiting for that dank bro, ill know ull come through though. send a msg back with a time and place. im expecting two grams?
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

October 1 at 8:28am
    next week im getting it imma get it to u imma tlk to u next weeek about it our this weekend

Chillll October 1 at 3:25pm
    alright so next week?

October 1 at 7:35pm
    yea

Chillll October 7 at 7:53pm
    Hey is tomorrow good?
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

October 7 at 9:03pm
    im getting it saterday i will giv it to u satarday evening

Chillll October 8 at 5:34pm
    K 7:30 at --?
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

October 8 at 11:29pm
    perfect

Chillll October 9 at 11:24am
    Hey man might have to make this a late pickup..I'm getting back late tonight from a hotel and 10:30 would be a better time, thy good?
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

October 10 at 12:18pm
    wat about todAYE lik3 6:30

Chillll October 10 at 1:21pm
    Sounds good see u there
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

Chillll October 10 at 7:45pm
    wht happened waited till 7.

no offense but this is sketchy man. Every time we pick a time I end up going home with no bud.

Chillll October 10 at 7:55pm
    Also I saw u told a girl u had a new phone, u want to give me ur #?

October 10 at 10:51pm
    naw i was just lieing to her just cause thats my bitch

Chillll October 11 at 8:57am
    Alright well what about today at 7:30 u have it or not?
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

October 11 at 9:26pm
    not nomore but i got u on friday sorry for postponeing it bro dont worrie imma get it to u bro causee im not bout to play u cause u kool

Chillll October 12 at 5:40am
    It's cool man. So Wht happened though y don't u hav it anymore?
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

October 12 at 9:21am
    cause i sold it to someone else

The fuck is wrong with this guy?

2. And you keep putting up with this bullshit?

3. Just say i want my 40 buxs back and be done w/ it. Done let some1 run u around anymore man. If he seriously had bud for you i doubt he would sell it to some1 else.

Good luck bro...try growing next year

Bunga

4. your dealer cant spell for shit

5. **** his ass till no ******* tommorow

scences have been sencerd due to a angry nature lol

6. The only reason I put up with him is becuase He is most likely my only "connection"

I cant really risk losing him if he actually is LEGIT, so If he doesnt give me bud this friday I am instantly asking for my money back

7. I paid 20 bucks a gram for this shit so if its shitty in any way i will get pissed as hell.

I know this guy smokes but he somehow cant fucking give me any god damn weed.

8. you're getting played for a fool lad.

9. I'm not getting played man it's just I have no one else. He is my last resort

10. Do exactly what NewGuy said to do. You ARE getting played. At this rate I don't ever see you getting that bag. Get his number and blow up his damn phone, he has your money man at least get it back. Thats some shit.

11. this.

you are like a dog with a fuckin fishin pole duct taped to its back dangling a hot dog in front of its face, running around going nowhere with shit for brains

12. Guys believe me I would have kicked his ass long ago if I thought it would have benifited me. No, he doesn't know he's my only option. I don't know he's black and if I threaten him he will probably get a shit load of people to beat me. I could take him myself but..

13. c'mon dude everyone knows the number one rule isn't don't front money. it's don't front black people.

14. i know what you mean man im sick of dealing with a bunch of unreliable motherfuckers. Excuse the language but why do they have to play all these stupid games what happened to i give you the money and you give me the weed?? this shit is ridiculous!

15. Exactly I'm like seriously what the he'll if I was a dealer this shit would be cut and dry not fucking screw with my customers

16. Sucks to say it, but this guy's right.

Let us know if you ever get that sack.

17. you are getting playeddddd so hard dude, you are never going to see that 40 bucks or bud, trust me. a tip is you come off as needy, very needy. next time you talk to him just say

"you got that bud or not"

"haohdhkloshodldkfld dribble"

"whatever man, i'll get it from someone else"

BAM then just dont talk to that asshole again, sry you got played man:(
    :smoke:

18. "October 10 at 10:51pm
    naw i was just lieing to her just cause thats my bitch "

LOL

19. Are you fucking kidding me? This peice of SHIT has my money AND he left me fucked over 2 times, AND Its been a month since I've given him the money. How the FUCK do I come off as needy

20. okay not needy, just easy to push around i guess, if you've been putting up with this shit for a month and he keeps making excuses you aren't gettin anything, cut your losses and move on bro