My shipment of seeds stuck in transit

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 923969, Jan 16, 2018.

1. I posted a few days ago i know i worry alot but i live in a state where its illegal. I am worried because the seeds arrived in my home state on friday the 12th and mail never came today so i gone online to check tracking status and no updates other than saying in transit everyday since fridays arival to my state should i start to worry or relax my first time online buying and it has me nervous. I never had a package sit in transit that long in my state why or what would cause that to happen.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What state and does it say anything above Customs,
    I have seen em sit there 2 weeks sometimes depending where (state)

3. Chi town was bad a while back , they were grabbing lots of wares

4. Don't worry, they take time if they are
    and it does not always mean they opened or examined them.
    Just takes time to clear.
    If it does get snagged they will take the seeds and put a letter in the package and reseal

5. Iowa it is sitting in my capital right now. does not mention nothing about customs

6. Can I ask what seed house you used

7. Depending who shipped and where they were shipped from it can take anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks to arrive
    How long has it been? Don't worry no one will be banging at your door

8. I bought some seeds called bubblegun i bought it for back pain that has me unable to walk much

9. I bought it on the 4th of this month shiped like 1 day after made order online it then made it to newyork and left newyork almost right away so i dont think customs did anything i am worried the region center in des moines might of siezed it however it updates the last 2 days showing 2 same time frames of 12:26 each day following with a messeage saying in transit i never had mail sit that long in des moines b4 getting sent out to my tiny old town

10. Give it time , I bet it turns up in the next few days
    That was shipped from the states right.

11. OK that explains it, give it some time

12. Holidays don't help but normally takes me 12-16 days to keep my overseas shipments it's perfectly normal.

13. I order from GYO as well. Usually takes 2-3 weeks but always show up.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. It came today in mail only 1 out of 2 seeds better than nothing now its time to germinate

15. Fuck no call their asses up and complain get your other seed. For the future order from US companies. No customs

• Like Like x 2