My setup / questions

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Konon, Jan 12, 2008.

1. <HR style="COLOR: #ecfcb2" SIZE=1>
    Shown is a pic of my set up I am building. 8 5ft long PVC pipe with 5 holes for plants evenly spaced. Every 2 will be on the same flower schedule. I will begin filling the first 2 pipes with rooted clones. After 2 weeks, the next set and so forth. I'll have a seperate pump/res for each individual flower schedules so I can control the plants nute balance and ph easier - and this way i can flush each cycle with ease in the end. After 8 weeks I'll harvest and start a fresh round of clones in those pipes - so therefore a harvest every 2 weeks. Hopefully accumulating 7 oz in the beginning and growing to 10oz when things are stable.

Questions:

What pressure pump will I need to reach the pvc pipe? I will be using 4ft length of tubing from the pump to the pipe. One tube with split off at the pipe entrance to water both pipes.

How long should water sessions be and how often?

Will I need to put the rockwool in direct contact with the pvc pipe in the path of the running water since the roots wont be as large in the beginning? Or will it be fine as pictured?

What's strain would you recommend that does well grown in a small SoG-clone setup that's a heavy-set yielder? I was thinking a NL cross but dont know what would yield best.

Thanks GC

Attached Files: