My setup, Comments anyone?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Test_Dummy, Nov 8, 2014.

1. So here is my garden in a nutshell.

I have 3 zone setup to provide a perputual grow. I am using a AACT tea brew through the all stages (some items added / some taken out, based on stages of growth)

Z1 - (open closet) clones/clones under a 6 bulb t5 for 18hrs (not much to discuss)

Z2 - (2x4 tent) first 3/4 weeks flower under 600w HPS. At this point I am able to pick a choose which babbies I want to move on to flower. I have room for 4 to 5 six gallon pots. So in this tent, I am blasting 1200 ppm CO2, my temps in the tent hover around 90F. Cannopy temps about 80-85. I am happy with everything except my RH%. While running a dehumidifier, it just creates too much added heat. With no DH, my RH runs 90%. (too much, I know) however I am able to open the tent 2/3 times a day to replace the air.
      I guess my question is..... I live in CO so humidity is not too much an issue. So is 90% (the majority of the day) going to be detremental to the growth of my babbies?

Z3 (4x4 tent) last 4 weeks of flower under a 1000w HPS. No CO2, RH is 30-40%. Temps in the 70's.

I am still about 3/4 weeks out for this first cycle to complete. And I am THRILLED with the AACT tea. My girls are looking so happy, like they are singing that stupid "cause I'm Happy" song. So my weak link as of now is my RH% in Z2. But I think I am willing to sacrifice higher humidity in order to run gas.

I'd love any feedback. Oh yeah.... running Banana Kush and Strawberry Cough.

Thank You!!!

Attached Files:

2. Nice looking good ur banana olmost looks like my hunny banana og. An just a small tip u should remove a few fan leafs to let more growth to ur plants

mango420s

3. Banana in the middle

mango420s

Attached Files:

4. With 90% humidity, I would think youre making your plants open to fungal diseases. Also, you should look into topping and lst. With the wattage your running, you should be able to pull a hell of a lot of herb.

5. Points well taken. I was in a hurry to flower my first round which is why they are untopped. My second generation are full growth in the veg stage are ready to start taking on a scrog.

Dude I love that mango three in there, is there a reason for it? lol

7. Yes there is thank you for asking so I seen that you could take a mango and break the seed open in the inside of there is another seed I took it upon myself to pull that out put it in some coco so I'll wrap it in a bag things in about a week later I see it popping up through it so I I am mango 420 y not have a mango tree shes about 2 months old an im growing her in every veg room just to give a boost of growth I do feed the same as my cannabis

mango420s

8. Mango

mango420s

Attached Files:

9. HID lights..... Not just for for cannabis.

10. So back to my post... I understand that the high RH makes a petrie dish out of my tent. But moving the girls out into the bigger tent for flowering (last 4 weeks or so) before the fruit gets too big would greatly reduce the chance for an unwanted contam to take hold? Once under the 1000w, they will never be over 30-40%. (God, I love Colorado.) Thats what my logic tells me, but I've been wrong before.

11. Also, foliar watering with my awesome AACT brew will reduce the risk as well as I've been told.